• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade cosmology downgrade

There actually are other statements that use the word Endless/Infinite in the Xenoblade Chronicles X extended files from what I heard. But @JoshSSJGod I believe was the one who founded that scan. Also, there are consistent statements from the Xenosaga that straight up mentioned more details. There's a statement that mentions an infinite set/number of potential phenomena and one of the guide books says a new universe is more for every potential phenomena there is.

Also, you're using a MACHINE TRANSLATION!
I asked a translator

There actually are other statements that use the word Endless/Infinite in the Xenoblade Chronicles X extended files from what I heard. But @JoshSSJGod I believe was the one who founded that scan. Also, there are consistent statements from the Xenosaga that straight up mentioned more details. There's a statement that mentions an infinite set/number of potential phenomena and one of the guide books says a new universe is more for every potential phenomena there is.
Send it

If you could send the entire raw sentence used in the clip? As even if what kanji has been used, what they actually mean or implying to can change with the context of the sentence given.

In the case of fairness Xenosaga isn't connected to Xenoblade ( at least not officially so far ) so I wouldn't use Xenosaga cosmology statements for Xenoblade just like I wouldn't use Xenogears for Saga's

In the case of fairness Xenosaga isn't connected to Xenoblade ( at least not officially so far ) so I wouldn't use Xenosaga cosmology statements for Xenoblade just like I wouldn't use Xenogears for Saga's
We count it as the same canon and cosmology rn, you need to make a CRT if you wanna change that

Actually, we recently renamed Xenoblade to simply "Xeno (Verse)" for reasons. And XB2 actually does have some story connections identical to what happened in Xenosaga, all Xeno games in general have the exact same "Birth of the Universe" origin story involving an extraordinary Genius discovering the Zohar/Conduit/Gate in Africa that "Destroyed and recreated the universe" only the XB2 further expanded it and confirmed it effected many/endless universes not just one, and XB3 straight up confirming it birthed at least 2 universes. But XBX is also one of the universes birthed as well, and the secondary canon sources also said it birthed endless universes.

Edit: Here's the image confirming the Conduit is the Zohar
qltyz1jbj0r51.png

Last edited:
We count it as the same canon and cosmology rn, you need to make a CRT if you wanna change that
I'm not making a CRT for it when Gears and Saga's cosmology doesn't add much to the Blade's cosmology atm but if reasons start being used I'll do it.

Actually, we recently renamed Xenoblade to simply "Xeno (Verse)" for reasons. And XB2 actually does have some story connections identical to what happened in Xenosaga, all Xeno games in general have the exact same "Birth of the Universe" origin story involving an extraordinary Genius discovering the Zohar/Conduit/Gate in Africa that "Destroyed and recreated the universe" only the XB2 further expanded it and confirmed it effected many/endless universes not just one, and XB3 straight up confirming it birthed at least 2 universes. But XBX is also one of the universes birthed as well, and the secondary canon sources also said it birthed endless universes.

Edit: Here's the image confirming the Conduit is the Zohar
qltyz1jbj0r51.png

I'm aware of this but just because it's called the zohar in a games files doesn't mean its relationship is the same in the story itself, that's just a presumption. They do have story similarities but they also equally have disconnections just like Gears and Saga has timeline/events that don't add up or make sense together. The reason for this is because the Xenogears original outline story is basically Tetsuya's baby that he never had the chance to fully realize properly, so he tried it with Saga and that also flopped. He's using these concepts, story beats and themes in Blade just as he did with Saga but it doesn't prove or confirm anything. There's also cosmology errors between Saga and Blade that don't add up, same with how Gears and Saga's cosmology don't mesh well together either between the Wave Existence and U-DO's loneliness.

But hey I wouldn't complain if it does, personally speaking I think the only reason why it has been directly connected yet is because of rights issues between Bandai/Square Enix. I'm not here to debunk anything anyways, just throwing my thoughts in.

Back