• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 spoilers, massive upgrades for Rex and Pyra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Low 2-C seems more legit. But as soon as at least one more staff member gives input. I think Dark649 was pretty knowledgeable on Xenoblade.

I haven't, but you're welcome to. And I need to go to bed again, and I got work tomorrow, but I'll be around for a few hours between when I wake up and before work.

While I disagree with the changes still, it looks like I'm out numbered. Also, what are your guys' thoughts on the idea that Alvis is Ontos? If true, it would make Pneuma 2-C of scaling to alvis/Ontos

It does seem possible that Alvis and Ontos are one in the same; they're both parts of, "The Trinity" in their respective verses. And Ontos appears to be considered the most powerful by far. Though, I don't really think anyone other than Alvis should be 2-C; the other god tiers, Zanza/The Architect, Shulk, Pneuma, and Artifice Aion have only showcased and/or scales from Low 2-C feats. Alvis/Ontos have never really used their full power against anyone and whenever we do see Alvis actually fight, he's just using a physical embodiment sort and even that small fraction of his "seemingly limitless" power is more than enough to stomp his opponents. But him being the Conduit's core splitting the universe into two parallel universes is a legit 2-C feat.

So for Xenoblade 1's, which the profiles are locked, Alvis seems agreed to be 2-C via two universe split creations. Not unsure about the Ontos info, but it's possible. Zanza should perhaps get some Architect info in; can't find a good image to render out the background, but this was the best I could find. Architect's key at least could have awareness to his other half's whereabouts listed in his abilities and probably counts as Low Multiversal range with telepathy. And and added weakness if that Zanza dies, the Architect dies with him.

For Xenoblade 2, I could upgrade Pyra and Rex's Pneuma key to Low 2-C scaling from The Architect and Aion; and add a few more abilities, but the profiles will need to be locked given their tiers. All of Pyra's matches will need to be removed as well. Once Malos and maybe Aion have profiles, Aion would be Low 2-C for reasons mentioned throughout the thread, and Malos would while sync'd with Aion. His base stats can remain scaled to his and base Pyra's at least 6-A feat. Jin's fine where he is in my opinion.

Edit: Gotta go to work, but will be back to update in the next 9 hours from now.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, relatively new user, and it seems he doesn't quite understand our methods for our tiering system or debating. He just said every JRPG character was Building level; which is a really bad sign...
I said Small building level is the absolute minimum since the definition includes large animals which RPG characters kill a good chunk of the time.

Are you implying that new users can't be useful for bringing their own interpretations of feats to this site?

Would it be more convenient to you all if we discussed this one topic of contention at a time?

What would it take to convince you that my interpretation is more accurate?

No, nothing wrong with new users, but the way we heard it all worded in context just doesn't seem very legit. And I already discussed above the counter arguments. Additionally, much of us do get tired of arguing in circles.

Anyway, since Dark agrees with me, I suppose I can go ahead and perform the upgrades. But I'll probably do that in the morning, my head hurts tonight.

Updated Rex and Pyra, but I will need those profiles locked now and her match needs to be removed from Yhwach's profile now. I gotta go to work, and will update Zanza and Alvis, who's profiles are locked, later and work on new profiles including Malos.

We don't put a spoiler warning for every single character from any story that involves a late game ability. If you chose you chose to look at his page, you go in knowing there might be spoilers

I heavily disagree with you.And i don't think that i should explain why.

"If you chose you chose to look at his page, you go in knowing there might be spoilers"

This is not how it works.

I mean...yeah, it is. Go to Shulk's profile, it has spoilers for XC1. Ren Amamiya has spoilers for Persona 5, with Satanael. If you want to see how strong a character is, and its likely they got stronger at the end of the game, it would have to to describe his late game powers

By your logic every page shoulf have a spoiler warning, which is neither needed nor practical

Bruh,Xenoblade Chronicles came out in 2010.

I don't say to put a warning on every page.

XC2 was released at the end of 2017,it is still knew to a lot of people and not everybody played it.

The VS debating community's first priority is having the reliable up to date information on statistics. Meaning Spoilers are bound to happen, those who don't want spoilers should simply not be looking at reviews, top 10 lists where said character/game appears on the list, or Vs debates involving said characters. Plus it's been out for months now, there's no reason not to hide spoilers.

Also, despite being out for years, not many people played Xenoblade Chronicles 1 till Chuggaaconroy made an LP for it.

You know,spoiler warnings were invloved for some reasons and sorry but "Don't click at the page if you don't want spoilers" means shit,this is just an ordinary excuse.

And i don't understand why you compare a game that is 7 years old to a game that was released only in december 2017.

I just suggested to place spoiler warnings,nothing more.Don't do that if you wish.

We really can't add that here though. There's plenty of characters and Verses from Obscure and newly released content who've been added despite that fact that they're prone to spoilers; we can't really give Xenoblade 2 special treatment, sorry.

Yes, but that's used for like Xenoblade Chronicles wiki and other sources, this place is for people who either have played the games or simply don't mind being spoiled.

Spoiler Warning exists in this wiki.Check out for example Thanos's page.

Doctor Strang's page had a warning before Infinity War release.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the spoiler button that hides content unless opened.

Personally, I think that could be removed since a lot of people seen it and it's been out long enough. Still, Xenoblade 2 has been out longer than Infinity Wars.

I still STRONGLY disagree on the accuracy part.

I have an idea! If I can't convince you maybe Chuggaaconroy can.

Why not message him and ask the Xenoblade expert on how well the Xenoblade pages hold up accuracy wise? I'm sure everybody here will be more than happy to welcome him and have a discussion.

Chuggaaconroy doesn't, but he too described Xenoblade Chronicles 1's lore as being an infinite about of flat oceans and skies. He also did basically say, then ending. Shulk could have destroyed the universe and recreated it in his own image. He's more of a friendly guy who plays games and enjoys commentating on them.

Also, Naberius does appear to sound like he's trolling at this point. The last comment is reminiscent of both those who tried to upgrade Dragon Ball to Tier 1 or downgrade Dragon Ball god tiers to 4-B via massaging Toriyama.

Also ... Mind if I ask a Question or well 2 (If this is to off topic mind telling me where I can ask it) 1 how do we know mythra's Beams are real light? (I might have missed it when I was reading the thread earlier ... Or I've just missed something in general) and 2 and this is just something I've seen on Rex page that I'd like clarification on where it states forsight slows down his perception of time to the point light stands still where is that stated/hinted at?

Looking at the guidelines for Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats, it is fired from a Giant robot; aka a technological source fired Satellite laser style. That's one indicator, two, it is legit made up of photons and demonstrates scientific properties of light. It is also a strait line, another indicator that shows signs of light. There's also a scene in which Artifice Siren's beam completely stops during one of the Pneuma Vs Jin fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back