• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade 2-A

Why aren't they 2-A yet???? They scale to endless universes. That's all there is to it. I haven't even seen a reason for them to be capped at 2-B (how the hell is "endless" even 2-B?) or 2-C

Last edited:
There were plans to remove the 2-C bit as I heard @JoshSSJGod was looking at some Xenoblade Chronicles X files that outright state that some Phase Transition Event outright created an Endless number of Universes. The game mostly just said an Endless Number of Universes exists rather than outright saying it created. But we know it created at least three given XB1, XB2, and XBX are all three separate universes created by the same event with the mention that many people and many things vanished into distant dimensions. Which implied it still effected many universes, but the XBX pages haven't been made yet and there were plans to make a blog post elaborating everything that wasn't tackled much yet.

But XBX does confirm the entire multiverse is pretty much created by the conduit in the extended files from what I heard. As for why there's a 2-B end, it's because some people are cherry picky on the word "Endless" as opposed to "Infinite" because some dictionaries use it as a synonym for nearly limitless rather than outright limitless. But it was agreed to accept At least 2-B, possibly 2-A for various "Endless universes" statements.

There were plans to remove the 2-C bit as I heard @JoshSSJGod was looking at some Xenoblade Chronicles X files that outright state that some Phase Transition Event outright created an Endless number of Universes. The game mostly just said an Endless Number of Universes exists rather than outright saying it created. But we know it created at least three given XB1, XB2, and XBX are all three separate universes created by the same event with the mention that many people and many things vanished into distant dimensions. Which implied it still effected many universes, but the XBX pages haven't been made yet and there were plans to make a blog post elaborating everything that wasn't tackled much yet.

But XBX does confirm the entire multiverse is pretty much created by the conduit in the extended files from what I heard. As for why there's a 2-B end, it's because some people are cherry picky on the word "Endless" as opposed to "Infinite" because some dictionaries use it as a synonym for nearly limitless rather than outright limitless. But it was agreed to accept At least 2-B, possibly 2-A for various "Endless universes" statements.
Alright then

There was a lot of skepticism for 6-D or even 7-D stuff outside of likelihood for Xenogears/Xenosaga stuff being 100% canon, but 5-D sounds blatant IMO. There's the simple fact that even a leak from the "Far Flung Dimension" was considerably powerful enough to effect the entire multiverse, so it couldn't have just been some random dimension that happens to be "Outside the multiverse" but rather a plane above the multiverse. Much like the Upper Domain is to Lower Domain in Xenosaga. Not to mention, the Zohar/Conduit in Xenosaga also has its own Low 1-C feat that's only thought to only be a small taste of the Upper Domain's true power.

Also, This thread is also still on going and unconcluded, as everyone who was working hard on the verse has been inactive.

There was a lot of skepticism for 6-D or even 7-D stuff outside of likelihood for Xenogears/Xenosaga stuff being 100% canon, but 5-D sounds blatant IMO. There's the simple fact that even a leak from the "Far Flung Dimension" was considerably powerful enough to effect the entire multiverse, so it couldn't have just been some random dimension that happens to be "Outside the multiverse" but rather a plane above the multiverse. Much like the Upper Domain is to Lower Domain in Xenosaga. Not to mention, the Zohar/Conduit in Xenosaga also has its own Low 1-C feat that's only thought to only be a small taste of the Upper Domain's true power.

Also, This thread is also still on going and unconcluded, as everyone who was working hard on the verse has been inactive.
Should I just bump that thread and we can discuss if Xenoblade is Tier 1?

I'd recommend to check the JP version because apparently "endless" is the mathemathical way of saying "infinity" over there, for proper research and all, as it seems it could be argued to be downright 2-A even further with that.

The part endless worlds in JP version is 多くの世界 which also mean many worlds but i think it's not wrong to say it's endless

275230616_1394785414319446_8510010203313548642_n.jpg

Actually i think we can keep xeno tier since EN ver is endless and there also a character in my favorite verse exhausted for destroyed and created 多くの世界 while his suit provide him inexhautible energy can continue battle semi-permanently, so i guess 多くの世界 can also mean endless worlds

Having infinite energy doesn't translate to 2-A just because "many worlds" were made with it, after all, a single universe requires more than infinite energy to begin with, which is the whole basis over how Low 2-C is above High 3-A.

Xenosaga also has statements of their being an Infinite set of potiential phenomena; and there's also statements in Xenosaga guidebooks that a new Universe is being born from the Zohar for each and every potential phenomena. Also, Conduit uses the same statements as Zohar where it has an infinite amount of upper-dimensional energy

Xenosaga also has statements of their being an Infinite set of potiential phenomena; and there's also statements in Xenosaga guidebooks that a new Universe is being born from the Zohar for each and every potential phenomena. Also, Conduit uses the same statements as Zohar where it has an infinite amount of upper-dimensional energy
Ok then. So for now, you agree that Xenoblade tier 2s scale to the whole cosmology of Xenosaga, right? Then we can wait till someone makes the Xeno cosmology thread and we can upgrade the Xenoblade characters like Shulk and Rex to their new tiers after that

Back