• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smashor said:
IT'S NOT ON HIS PROFILE THO! HIS PROFILE DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! MAKE A CRT OR STOP WANKING.
Also, it's a stomp either way. Either Goku punches and wins or Goku punches and loses and those are literally the only ways the match can go

@Any admin

Hakai this
What. Actually what?

That fact is literally on the profile, just because a less touched section of the profile states otherwise dosnt make it untrue. Or, in case of yours, "wank". In fact, how can this be wank if a actual feat exist and is outlined in the profile? Just stop with the ad hominems in general would you?

And what the **** is that second paragraph. You just said that this match is a stomp because... Both have valid win cons? In fact, Lucius needs Goku to kill him, giving Lucius only a single legit win con, while Goku has in fact 2 legit win cons. How in heavens name is this a stomp? Because Goku punches rather than hax? Buhu, Dialga lost for the same reasons. Talk about bias.

This match is perfectly legit, calling for a Admin Hakai just because Goku loses is pitiful to say at least.

@PaChi

To be honest with you, im not a fan of this match. You of all people should have been able to predict the shit show above. Maybe try to tone down the controversy buddy.

The description of the possession actually contradicts itself

It first says that you need to enjoy it even somewhat then goes on to say you don't even need to know you were the reason he died i feel like that needs a rewording

Torlikoff said:
So, if Goku does the one thing he usually does and just uses info analysis, he just seals after learning about possession.
I... Asked... And the answer I got was: Its not combat applicable.

Welp.

"@PaChi

To be honest with you, im not a fan of this match. You of all people should have been able to predict the shit show above. Maybe try to tone down the controversy buddy."

If Im being honest, I just wanted a Lucius match with attention. And the current spammed guys are goku and kirito. So I did both.

No, that's not him saying it's not combat applicable that's him saying it's game mechanics and shouldn't be on the profile. It doesn't come from "lol FW has it so he should". It comes because FW does it with his scooter and Goku wears that same scouter.

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, that's not him saying it's not combat applicable that's him saying it's game mechanics and shouldn't be on the profile. It doesn't come from "lol FW has it so he should". It comes because FW does it with his scooter and Goku wears that same scouter.
That's a direct answer to "Doesnt Goku have Info analysis?".

I dont know.

Either possible outcome is a stomp. Either Goku seals when he has knowledge and Lucius can do nothing or Goku doesn't know and just punches and gets possessed, not being able to do anything about that.

Torlikoff said:
Either possible outcome is a stomp. Either Goku seals when he has knowledge and Lucius can do nothing or Goku doesn't know and just punches and gets possessed, not being able to do anything about that.
Nah.

The only thing that would really qualify for that is sealing, which he does not do against people he thinks he can just punch.

>kirito and Goku are on a winning streak lately

>pachi puts both of them against lucius

Feelsgoodman

Me: Goku sees the possession on death and seals instead of killing

Others: Goku kills and gets possessed

Me: but he knows not to kill him

Others: Goku kills and gets possessed

Me: Default dance in lack of a better response

Torlikoff said:
The only thing that would really qualify for that is sealing, which he does not do against people he thinks he can just punch.
Isnt shenron mode a thing? And still, Goku not using his winning con doesnt make this a stomp.

PaChi2 said:
Goku not using his winning con doesnt make this a stomp.
That's what a stomp is. That's actually, literally what a stomp is. If the character will never do something that will let them be able to win, then it's a stomp. Somebody hakai this.

That's what a stomp is. That's actually, literally what a stomp is. If the character will never do something that will let them be able to win, then it's a stomp. Somebody hakai this.

Stop with your bias, please. I dont care if goku loses or wins (and Im surprised he loses tbh), but dont say that a match is a stomp because he wont willingly open with the ability that nets him the win'. Here there are no passive abilities, Goku can actively win if he used a certain ability and Lucius cant win on his own.

Its not a stomp.

Can't goku just seal or throw him into space?

@Wok random question: cant space marines travel through space on their own? Meaning throwing Lucius into space equals BFR?

Anyway, I'll probably redo this if revisions about Goku's info analysis make it combat applicable. While it's funny to make fun of Goku, info analysis+Sealing would seriously screw over Lucius.

Dudes like lucius and Kharn probably have some way around it story wise, considering the latter navigated thr Eye of Terror and jump packs/jetpack stuff can be found on regular space Marines, but I don't think we assume it due to a lack of them specifically using it.

Of the moral chaos champions it's only Ahriman and Abaddon who are immune to that sort of bfr.

TriforcePower1 said:
Anyway, I'll probably redo this if revisions about Goku's info analysis make it combat applicable. While it's funny to make fun of Goku, info analysis+Sealing would seriously screw over Lucius.
Eh. I didnt make fun of goku. And I dont like making fun of characters.

Yeah pachi just makes too many Lucius matches. He made like 20 in a day that one time. Don't think this is spite so much as pachi finding some character.

TriforcePower1 said:
I wasn't referring to you, though
Well, I was replying in case someone thought this was made in order to make fun of Goku.

Tbh I need to bump those lucius matches and get some added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back