• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What...? Since when was that a thing?

Also, its not like Goku not knowing that he mustnt kill Lucius makes this a stomp anyway.

From Lucius' profile:

Powers and Abilities: "anyone who kills him and finds the slightest satisfaction or enjoyment in it will gradually transform into him and he will absorb their soul into his armor"

Notable Attacks/Techniques: "Possession: Whether Lucius allows his death willingly or is genuinely bested, he possesses the ability to constantly reincarnate himself, making him effectively immortal, so long as the being responsible takes some measure of satisfaction in the act."

The random dude in the factory is clearly a one-off since that one instance is clearly contradicted several times.

It... Doesnt... Matter?

The ability has shown to work like that. It works. Goku killing him in any way = possession. Not going to argue this any more.

PaChi2 said:
It... Doesnt... Matter?
The ability has shown to work like that. It works. Goku killing him in any way = possession. Not going to argue this any more.
Then its a stomp without prior knowledge since Goku doesn't have a wincon in character

Also, he probably was satisfied because his bombs were killing people or something like that. Anyway, it says gradually, so will it even happen before Goku wins by incap?

Then its a stomp without prior knowledge since Goku doesn't have a wincon in character

That's the worst excuse for a stomp I have ever seen. "Stomp because Goku doesnt win in character".

Strawman. No stomp for the reason that he kills him he will revive in his own body, i.e its in character for him to just punch and not use hax which means its inevitable that Lucius gets revived in him since Goku only punchse and he is ressed through a tier 1

Yeah, this is definitely a spite match against Goku. Make a CRT that makes his profile say what you're saying and have it be accepted THEN, and ONLY THEN, does Lucius win. The profile directly contradicts what you're saying as of now, so I'm defaulting to the profile. Goku has my vote for my reasons stated above.

LightinAnt said:
Strawman. No stomp for the reason that he kills him he will revive in his own body, i.e its in character for him to just punch and not use hax which means its inevitable that Lucius gets revived in him since Goku only punchse and he is ressed through a tier 1
Ya know. That's Goku's character's fault. Not a stomp.

In fact, its the very same reason why Dialga lost against Goku. Dont use double standards please.

The Smashor said:
Yeah, this is definitely a spite match against Goku. Make a CRT that makes his profile say what you're saying and have it be accepted THEN, and ONLY THEN, does Lucius win. The profile directly contradicts what you're saying as of now, so I'm defaulting to the profile. Goku has my vote for my reasons stated above.
...I brought my argument from the profile. Dood.

Yup yup. Going with the Smashor here. Goku punches Lucius dies and nothing happens. Lucius' reincarnation requires his killer to feel something and Goku ain't feeling anything from bullying the weak. And no, this part of the reincarnation has not been retconned in any fashion whatsoever.

Myriadofmemes said:
Yup yup. Going with the Smashor here. Goku punches Lucius dies and nothing happens. Lucius' reincarnation requires his killer to feel something and Goku ain't feeling anything from bullying the weak. And no, this part of the reincarnation has not been retconned in any fashion whatsoever.
It's worked on people who didn't even notice that Lucius was there when they killed him. So, yes, it'll work.

The Smashor said:
But that's a one-off. If it's not on the profile, we're not using it. If you think this is so true, make a CRT.
Looks at every Lucius thread where we have used it Sure we don't.

Anyway, like I said. Make a CRT thread and have what you've been saying put on the profile. Otherwise you're just wanking.

Votes: 3-5-0

The Smashor said:
Anyway, like I said. Make a CRT thread and have what you've been saying put on the profile. Otherwise you're just wanking.
Votes: 3-5-0
What part of "its already in his profile" didnt you understand? It's already stated that it works even if the guy isnt aware of Lucius' existence. If you want to only go by the summarized description in his Powers and Abilities section instead of the more developed and complete description in the Notable Attacks and techniques section, okay, but you are spreading misinformation.

Anyways, Lucius already got 7 votes. Grace Period.

Let me tell you something:

Lucius is a two trick pony (Possession hax and... AP, so in truth 1 trick). Lucius can only win if Goku kills him. Lucius is reliant on Goku killing him to achieve his winning condition, Goku, however, can perform his sealing or wish granting with literally ZERO interruption from Lucius because the guy CANNOT hurt him in any way. And when I created this match I was under the impression that Goku could analyze Lucius and see that killing him was a bad move, but apparently that's not the case so this turned out differently. Heck, Goku could use the Mafuba since Lucius wont be able to stop him.

Its NOT a stomp and its NOT spite.

IT'S NOT ON HIS PROFILE THO! HIS PROFILE DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! MAKE A CRT OR STOP WANKING.

Also, it's a stomp either way. Either Goku punches and wins or Goku punches and loses and those are literally the only ways the match can go

@Any admin

Hakai this

The Smashor said:
IT'S NOT ON HIS PROFILE THO! HIS PROFILE DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! MAKE A CRT OR STOP WANKING.
Lucius the Eternal

I politely copypaste this part from his notable attacks section:

• Possession: Whether Lucius allows his death willingly or is genuinely bested, he possesses the ability to constantly reincarnate himself, making him effectively immortal, so long as the being responsible takes some measure of satisfaction in the act. Slowly but surely, the killer will be transformed into a physical copy of Lucius, and their soul will be devoured by his sinister armour. They need not be the direct cause, nor even aware of what they have done to Lucius, such as when the swordsman possessed a factory worked in an entirely different solar system, all because he was the one who made the explosive that had slain Lucius' most recent body.

PaChi2 said:
Lucius the Eternal

I politely copypaste this part from his notable attacks section:

• Possession: Whether Lucius allows his death willingly or is genuinely bested, he possesses the ability to constantly reincarnate himself, making him effectively immortal, so long as the being responsible takes some measure of satisfaction in the act. Slowly but surely, the killer will be transformed into a physical copy of Lucius, and their soul will be devoured by his sinister armour. They need not be the direct cause, nor even aware of what they have done to Lucius, such as when the swordsman possessed a factory worked in an entirely different solar system, all because he was the one who made the explosive that had slain Lucius' most recent body.
Now then, kindly make a CRT or stop wanking

Welp. I see you want to ignore the part I bolded. It's fine.

So, if Goku does the one thing he usually does and just uses info analysis, he just seals after learning about possession.

Torlikoff said:
So, if Goku does the one thing he usually does and just uses info analysis, he just seals after learning about possession.
Correct. Don't know why the other voters didn't take this into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back