• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Illumina

my god .... it seems that they only make matches pro goku win ... close this, goku has resistance to literally everything that the opponent does ...

LotusKLM said:
my god .... it seems that they only make matches pro goku win ... close this, goku has resistance to literally everything that the opponent does ...
Are you sure? Literally every Xeno Goku (or at least most) match has been a stomp for the opponent. He even lost to a 2-C because of has stomp.

So no this isn't a pro Goku win match.

Super Saiyan God Julian escreveu:
LotusKLM escreveu: meu deus ... parece que eles apenas fazem partidas pro goku win ... feche isso, goku tem resistência a literalmente tudo o que o oponente faz ...

Você tem certeza? Literalmente, cada combinação Xeno Goku (ou pelo menos mais) foi um stomp para o oponente. Ele mesmo perdeu para um 2-C por causa de stomp.
Ent├úo, n├úo, isso n├úo é uma partida pro Goku win.

The difference that goku has resistance to everything that his opponent has, something that did not happen with Hades ...

This is a stomp for goku...

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
LotusKLM said:
Are you sure? Literally every Xeno Goku (or at least most) match has been a stomp for the opponent. He even lost to a 2-C because of has stomp.
So no this isn't a pro Goku win match.
The difference that goku has resistance to everything that his opponent has, something that did not happen with Hades ...

This is a stomp for goku

Alright. I suppose I'll close this since its a stomp. Although I'll wait for the opinion of others.

Random1201 said:
Yes, but Goku has resistance to that ability.
But does he resist 4-D Void Manipulation or 3-D Void Manipulation?

If he can resist 4-D Void Manipulation then he haxstomps

If he can only resist 3-D Void Manipulation then Illumina might have a chance.

I don't see how Xeno Goku stomps if he can't hit an abstract. In order to kill an abstract, you have to destroy their concept. Goku doesn't have concept manipulation.

Back