• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku CRT

I mean, the cards are in Japanese iirc. We probably should just link them the thread or wait for the blog.

...That’s not how the site works. We index information in our character profiles, not CRTs.

Can we add sources to where Xeno Goku’s abilities come from and add a Notable Attacks/Techniques describing how his techniques (i.e.Dimensional Domain) actually work? The bulk of his PnA section is severely lacking in any sort of proof.
So what exactly are you asking for?
Description in each ability and how they work?

Technically there is no such thing as an irrelevant ability because all abilities are unique
Okay. I’ll be more specific then:

have multiple passive and active Probability Manipulation (can increases his hitting chance and decreases his opponent hitting chance), passive Probability Manipulation Negation (Can negate his opponent's probability manipulation ability), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce an enemy's statistics with many of his abilities) and Statistics Stealing (Can steal his opponent's statistics to increase his own), Statistics Amplification Reduction (Can reduce the effect of his opponent's statistics amplification skills), passive Statistics Amplification Negation (Can reset his opponent's statistics boost, negating his opponent's ability to amplify his or her statistics), Durability Negation and can bypass his opponent defensive skill, have multiple passive and active Damage Boost and Damage Reduction, Can reduce enemy's Damage Reduction effect by 50%, Damage BoostNegation (He can negate his opponent's ability to boost their damage), have multiple passive and active Recovery (Can recover his stamina and energy) and Healing (Can heal others, carries Senzu Beans with him, can heal himself and his allies), Resurrection (Can resurrect himself or his allies, but needs two allies on the field to active), Summoning (Can summon Shenron or Super Shenron; can summon Demigra, Chronoa, Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Vegeta or Heroes Goku to help him in battle), Passive Stamina Reduction (Can reduce his opponent stamina, Dimensional Domain skill passively sets the opponents stamina to 1) which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (Bypass resistance through reducing stamina to zero with any of his abilites). Any of his attacks can damage and reduce his opponent's stamina.

I need scans for these abilities to add to the profiles. None of them are properly substantiated.

Should wait for Domino then.

We can then just screen shot the cards and their translation, and put it on the profile.

I need scans for these abilities to add to the profiles. None of them are properly substantiated.
By Scans...
Do you mean you want a link to a card that has each of those effects OR you want the Description of an ability that Interprets each of those Effect?
It can't be all of them otherwise we'd be here all day LITERALLY

This information will be covered in the blog. I do like the idea of a References section on the page pointing to the specific cards/abilities, though for some of these abilities there would be a lot of citations.

This information will be covered in the blog. I do like the idea of a References section on the page pointing to the specific cards/abilities, though for some of these abilities there would be a lot of citations.
Plus If we do for goku were gonna have to do for all other characters
Not saying no but
It's gonna be a lot of grilling

I agree with this. Adding the scans will make things much clearer and will make it also a lot easier to make matches for the characters

Domino How are we doing this?

Do we just list the description of abilities each character has in the notable abilities section
Or do we make the blog cover it...

Also how would the scans work
Do we just so show like 1 or 2 cards that have an ability as a scan

Example
Damage Boost and as a scan we show 1 or 2 cards with damage boosting effects

We currently making blog for DBH character card abilities, as the notable technique/attack section can't cover that much. The only card that don't need explain is the card have Goku Blue cast Hakai ( we all known how Hakai in anime work)

Covering the abilities on the character pages would be a very bad idea, since some characters (particularly Gokus) have hundreds of different abilities.

My suggestion would be to have citations on the page, giving the card(s)/battle(s) and ability name (so that they can be searched up) and then a succinct summary in the blog.

I suppose the best we'd be able to do is show a card or two per ability, and maybe a screenshot for boss-only abilities if I can acquire one.

Covering the abilities on the character pages would be a very bad idea, since some characters (particularly Gokus) have hundreds of different abilities.
Don't I know it
My suggestion would be to have citations on the page, giving the card(s)/battle(s) and ability name (so that they can be searched up) and then a succinct summary in the blog.
That seems fine
I suppose the best we'd be able to do is show a card or two per ability, and maybe a screenshot for boss-only abilities if I can acquire one.
Hmph Alrighty then

I'm guessing where going to have to do the scans for every character or just goku as a compulsory example

Yeah, Goku's just one of the most difficult, every DBH character will have the scans eventually.
In that case, Let's just provide scans for the characters that have alreadt been revised. If we were supposed to do the ones that haven't been revised as yet then confusion would stir

Not only the card number is so much, but also many new cards release every month as DBH still an on going series, so the a blog is necessary. Also DBS still on going too, sometime DBH will based on DBS to make abilities too, the amount is huge

Not only the card number is so much, but also many new cards release every month as DBH still an on going series, so the a blog is necessary. Also DBS still on going too, sometime DBH will based on DBS to make abilities too, the amount is huge
Yeah I can see how that might be an issue

Scans shouldn't though
All we would need to do is post two screenshots of the cards with corresponding ability. Shouldn't be that hard considering the amount of cards posted in the Threads and the Sites available

Well I agree the most relevant abilities (the ones that are on the profiles) should have at least an explanation. Domino was working with another guy on a blog IIRC, but that would take a little bit more of time I suppose

Well I agree the most relevant abilities (the ones that are on the profiles) should have at least an explanation
They already have explanations (which could be done a bit better but meh)
They just need scans as to which card ability is doing the effect

E.g.
Statistics Amplification, post a screenshot of a card ability with Status Amping Effect
And so on

Let's start with buu since he is the most recent one
I'd like Goku to be covered first, since he is one of the most notable characters in the roster and it is imperative to keep his profile up to standards. Rest can be done after that.

Well that, but It would be much better to start with buu because he is the fresh one, or Demigra since goku's abilities are mostly stat thus if you finish anyone else you hit two birds in one stone...I suppose
I'd like Goku to be covered first, since he is one of the most notable characters in the roster and it is imperative to keep his profile up to standards. Rest can be done after that.

TBH, most of the abilities from DBH aside from have different name and art for each character have the same effect (probability manip, stat hax, damage hax,.....), aside from unique abilities like Dimensional Domain or Keysword Lock, or the card that have SSJ Blue Goku cast Hakai, so the blog will just generalize how those abilities work, if we focus on each character, you will have a ton of blog to read with each blog have hundred to thousand of card. So the blog will have a general abilities for all character, part 2 of blog will cover unique abilities like Dimensional Domain and specific what character use those abilities, and it mechanic

I think that Dominodalek and another knowledgeable member are currently working on a blog or blogs that will contain all of the relevant cards, and which can then be linked to in the character profile pages.

Back