• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenith vs Lexi Rose

Hmmm Lexi for sure has the AP advantage. Xenith is seemingly though much more skilled as a fighter. She usually leads by spamming pressure points, and sneaking up on an opponent if possible. what can Lexi do with her electricity stuff?

Since she isn't very haxxy with with, she might use it in a projectile, like a Lightning Bolt.

If thats the case I think Xenith will eventually incapacitate her if it comes down to straight HtH.

Can it be used to stop Xenith from moving? Her pressure point strikes can affect armored opponents with no issue so.

How fast is the drain and how is it activated? Xenith has experience with losing a lot blood really quickly.

At one point in the story she stated how she feels her stripes are like open wounds. Later a spell (Killing Joke) she got cursed with made them just that.

Anyways yeah, if both lead with HtH I think Xenith has the more consistent wincon. If Lexi rushes in Xenith can incapacitate and kill her before she can do meaningful damage with her blood manipulation. She also can also heal herself via a brew.

Random thing to bring up but Xenith actually has a lot of experience fighting bipeds than it seems Lexi does by comparison for quadrapeds.

Unless its drastic I don't think its gonna make much of a difference. Fallen Caesar style revolves around the idea of mastering momentum. Even if she increases her momentum shes still in a sense not as focused with her strikes. Xenith fights ponies daily who are armed with firearms and can slow down their perception of time to a crawl. Which while not as physically powerful as manipulating ones momentum for a speed amp; allows them to better plan out their strikes.

Outside of the Undead Steel Ranger she travels with and two really bullshit spin off story characters, shes the best HtH fighter in the verse atm with a page. Any other notable things Lexi can do?

She has made thousands of weapons she stored in a pocket dimension and she can change them like Ben's master control.

Going by what you're saying it doesn't seem like its an ability she uses often or will use. Correct me if I'm wrong there. What can she do with those weapons?

You mentioned Master Control. Is that something like Ben 10 and an omnitrix?

Her profile needs to be changed then if she can pull something like that out of it especially with preperation.

Anything that exceeds 8-C should be restricted for this fight.

A Master Control Omnitrix is a Low 2-C weapon and with its summons can summon things like Alien X

Ah okay my bad then sorry about that. Anyways whats the strongest weapons she's summoned with this ability then?

Alright yeah all that I kinda still lean on my vote. If Lexi straight up brawls with Xenith she is gonna lose before her more lethal hax can work proper.

How do you feel it would go Komodo?

Back