• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Round 1] Ruby Rose (DBZ) vs Zeus (Record of Ragnarok)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bro can basically stop time, then why isn't on his profile?
It's not really stopping time, moreso moving so fast (within their world anyway), that time essentially becomes superslowed down to him
Not sure why its not higher on the speed scale tho, but who knows?

I'm not sure about the reasoning here. If it's not time stop, and the only reason he seems to move is because of how fast he is, then it sounds as if he just appears to move fast compared to who are slower than him. If he appears to be faster than people at FTL, then it's just him being faster than people at FTL.

Does the attack have an actual calculable speed? Also, "impossibly fast" and "that number of zeroes" could mean anything... If Zeus completely blitzes in an unfair fight then speed is equal/

Also getting the mass of an object faster than the speed of light isn't something you can actually calculate for obvious reasons.

It was stated on his page as going 1e-20 (0.00000000000000000000 seconds) before we could see the timeframe finish and seemingly surpassing time. Even if he himself is FTL that shouldn’t affect the attack speed I think.

I assumed that the character was just FTL, but if that's not going to work, speed is now equal.

Speed Amps aren't equal meaning he would speed blitz literally anyone in the tournament 🗿
In the show, the only opponent who can counter this punch is the one put against him, Adam. He can mimic the attacks and speed of his opponents, that's why he can dodge this "surpassed time" punch and even strike the same punch to KO Zeus (temporarily)

It says on the profile it's Infinite in speed, but I'm making it equalised. It either is treated as speed equal or it gets booted from the tourney.

Meanwhile ruby gets hit once by it, tanks it because of Aura and then speed blitz boost spam him with the combat skill of basically goku and her cannon self combined with ki blasts attacks and scythe attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back