• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xemnas (Twilight) Vs. Formless Oedon

Dayum, that was fast. Anyway, this is pretty much a stomp in Oedon's favor. Xemnas has no way of harming a Non-Corporeal being, and even if he did he'd go insane just by looking at Oedon.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dayum, that was fast. Anyway, this is pretty much a stomp in Oedon's favor. Xemnas has no way of harming a Non-Corporeal being, and even if he did he'd go insane just by looking at Oedon.
Would it still be the same even with Xemnas's upgrade?

@Cross

Oedon is also invisible unless one knows of the Great One's existence, and even if one can see him they'd go insane just by looking at him.

So Xemnas is fighting some being he can't see or know ofs, wghile the other is just unable to deal any lasting damage on him?

Then what's the point of putting as inconclusive tho? It's not really notable since....well both just can't really do anything to each other. :/

I don't see Xemnas winning this, but I'm not entirely sure of how Oedon could pull off a win either. Oedon has no physical form... he's likely not even intangible in the conventional sense. He is (to me, at least) more of a concept, existing only as a voice inside the minds of those he influences. IMHO, the bulk of Xemnas' abilities on his profile would not be able to affect Oedon at all, really.

Since he's a disembodied voice, Oedon could easily get inside Xemnas' head without him knowing, but I'm not sure what would happen beyond that.

Back