• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the TTGL I'm seeing? TTGL stomps, don't compare a 2-C character to a 3-B one

yeah, I guess it might work. Even if Xeelee had something to counter that it couldn't be fast enough to counter it.

I feel TTGL will win thanks to the massive speed adventage but Xeelee's durability is likely universal and they can suprise attack it cause it's hugee so i guess stalemate is better

SomebodyData said:
Then stalemate, Xeelee can't hit TTGL but TTGL can't beat it's dura

This sort of stuff cannot form within a consistent framework. So no fight.

And even if... Xeelee will precog this giant robot and trigger a smart FVC that will burn this fool away in the planck-time unit when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back