• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XCOM WotC

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Part 1

Calcs for misc feats

• It's 9-C to 9-A with ballistic weapons - Add calc link to XCOM Composite Soldier
  • Add calc link to Mutons and XCOM Composite soldier for grenade calc
  • Add calc to XCOM Composite (Late game weapons 8-B), Mutons (Plasma Weapons), and Advent Sectopod (Base Attack)
  • Advent 8-B durability and AP (Link Calc)
  • Sectopod is now Low -7-C (Charged Attack), scales to XCOM Composite (Durability and Rift attack), Commanders Avatar (Durability and Rift attack), Ethereals (Durability and Rift attack)
Part 2
Waiting to be calced

Part 3
Will start after Part 2

Part 1 is done, now for the waiting fu

Base weapons should scale to the grenade since they both can be tanked/dished out by the same groups of people. 9-A for base weapons should be good enough.

This would be my proposed ends:

Base Weapons: 113.74 kg of TNT (High-End of Grenade Calc)

Advanced Weapons (including those held by later-game enemies): 23.75 Tons of TNT (Low-End of Cannon Calc)

Sectopod Charged Attack: 1.23 Kilotons of TNT (Low-End of Laser Attack)

By base weapons, are we referring to Advent Mag weapons, or XCOM ballistic weapons?

Advanced weapons is mid-game XCOM and Advent?

The base weapon used was the first sniper you get, and a basic grenade. The "advanced weapon" I used was a plasma cannon (don't remember the exact name) and the pistol version of the same thing. Considering ADVENT fights both base form and advanced XCOM on even ground, they should probably be "9-A to 8-B with weapons".

So XCOM ballistic weapons should be 9-A, end-game weapons shoulb be 8-B, no idea for their railguns and stuff, didn't do a calc for it. ADVENT varies greatly. With stat amp their dura could feasibly be Low 7-C.

Glad to see that things don't change. >:D

Waiting for a someone to read my calc request.

What was the calc request? I can try to take a look at it.

Plasma durability would just be 8-B based on the plasma weapon calc.

I can probably calc the second using GPE, honestly.

And... a 5km/s weapon dodge should be manageable with the GIF you provided. Since they concern two different stats (Ship AP and Soldier reaction/combat speed) I'll calc them as two separate blogs. I'll get them done within a week. No worries boyo. I always have time for XCOM.

Thanks, although regarding the first one, I'd personally like to see if the results are consistent if that's alright? At the very it can be used as supported evidence for the rating.

I won't be available much for the next few days anyway so that's fine.

I would have no godly idea how to calculate that, it has no way of calcing aside from tanking plasma, but we don't know volume or anything. Plasma weapons being 8-B should be acceptable enough, no offense meant. Unless someone would have a reasonable way to calc that based on a vague statement.

Alright, I think it should be fine since Doomguy's BFG is 8-B anyway and it's about the same energy iirc.

Feelsbadman

Thanks, plus yay consistency.

so like

This can all be applied, yeah? Me and Colonel were basically the only two working on it, the calcs themselves are handled

Back