• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X792 Juvia upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Lucy got an upgrade to 6-C, it's time to look at another thicc Fairy Tail girl who should also get the 6-C upgrade: X792 Juvia.

1. She damages Devil Slayer Gray (who is a 6-C), and while she is confirmed to be slightly weaker, this shouldn't disqualify her since, like with the recent X792 Lucy upgrade, Gray is not the main source of scaling.

Alta Face (4 gigatons) < Wraith (4.3 gigatons) < X793 Makarov < X792 Makarov < Brandish =< Base Invel = Devil Slayer Mark Gray

Thus, Juvia should scale to 6-C for a reason similar to why X792 Lucy scales.

2. Since Minerva, Kagura, and Rogue are all 6-C for fighting and beating Historia's, I don't see why Juvia (and Meredy as well) aren't 6-C either.

3. Yes one of Wahl's weakness robots overpowered her, but that was only due to the type advantage.

4. In general, she's constantly portrayed as comparable to the likes of Lucy and the rest of the main FT gang.

Thoughts?

See at this point, it leads to everyone being 6-C, which TBH, may not be too inaccurate... Hmmmmmm, let me look at Alvarez again
Well not everyone, after all we have those like X792 Elfman, Lisanna, Wendy, and Sherria who all have 1/2 of the power of an average Spriggan.

I looked back at the series and yeah, this is all good and checks out, we don't need to change anyone else but Juvia, Meredy, and the Oracion Seis

Also I'm genuinely surprised at how easily this was accepted, not that I'm complaining.

Also, will Lyon the simp be a 6-C as well?
No, he and Base Gray are weaker than Juvia

Juvia is actively fighting a stronger Gray

Base Gray and Lyon combining attacks only defeated one Historia

Juvia and Meredy combining attacks defeated two Historias

So yes, Juvia and Meredy are above Base Gray and Lyon

No, he and Base Gray are weaker than Juvia

Juvia is actively fighting a stronger Gray

Base Gray and Lyon combining attacks only defeated one Historia

Juvia and Meredy combining attacks defeated two Historias

So yes, Juvia and Meredy are above Base Gray and Lyon
Got it.

And Erik scales to Meredy, I assume?

Got it.

And Erik scales to Meredy, I assume?
Yeah, and to the other Dragon Slayers to an extent due to how he wasn't notably better or worse than the other Dragon Slayers

Wendy also needs to lose the "Likely" on her X792 6-C key

Yeah, I wouldn't have brought it up were it not for the fact that she can't be too far below DSM Gray because:

A. She hurt him nearly as much as he hurt her.

B. Invel said DSM Gray was only a bit above her.

Well unanimous and 3 staff agreements, along with uncontroversial changes

I'll just apply the changes now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back