• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again, just because she is a super genius does not mean that everything she does will come out perfectly on her first try. And it's not a question of being obsessed with small details, it turns out that little details can reveal great information.

Anyway, I'm going to stop here, because this is discussion is not the purpose of the topic. Have fun.

@Kyle

I highly suggest you don't address me as a "punk". You're on thin ice as is.

Honestly, I don't see a point to this fight at all given that the two are always at a stalemate.

I don't get it. How does getting up first from being knocked out have any correlation with winning the fight? That was just for the sake of plot so Zero could prevent Sigma from killing X while he was knocked out. That's kind of like the time where Zero "hid and rebuilt himself": it's just plot reasons.

X Squared said:
I don't get it. How does getting up from being knocked out first have any correlation with winning the fight? That was just for the sake of plot so Zero could prevent Sigma from killing X while he was knocked out. That's kind of like the time where Zero "hid and rebuilt himself": it's just plot reasons.
If Zero regained consciousness then attacked X, he would've won.

But he didn't. The effects of the virus wore off of Zero by then and he gained his sense back. And since we're talking about what-if scenarios, Sigma would've definitely killed both X and Zero, but Zero woke up BECAUSE of plot and saved X's life. Unless, you mean that if they were to fight and knock each other out yet again like in the games, then Zero would wake up first and kill X while he's still uncoscious which is pretty laughable to say the least and extremely unlikely.

EDIT: I just re-watched the cutscene and now have the idea that both weren't unconscious after all. After Zero takes the shot for X from Sigma, X says "[He's] losing energy and becoming weak" due to the fight he had with Zero and that's the reason he couldn't move, but X also says "I can't see anything..." which means that perhaps he was just so beat down and tired that he couldn't open his eyes which gave the appearance of him being unconscious. At the beginning of the cutscene, both X and Zero are down, but Zero gets up out of nowhere when Sigma appears and considering that Zero was likely in the same state as X, it makes sense that both weren't knocked out but barely conscious due to their brawl which could be backed up by Zero's aburpt and convenient appearance to save X's life (he probably mustered up the strength to do so by the power of compassion and again plot) and X's dialogue after Zero's takes the shot. This is very unlikely though since the game nods towards the fact that they were both indeed knocked out.

Back