• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

He’s here!

I normally can’t stand lyrics in WWE Themes but this is the exception to the rule
You on drugs if you prefer instrumental WWE Themes to Themes with lyrics. Most theme songs these days are generic ass instrumentals. Literally ask most WWE fans, and they'll say that WWE songs with lyrics >>> WWE songs with no lyrics.

Anyways, here's my list of theme songs that are better than Gargano's:

Chris Jericho - Break The Walls Down

John Cena - Basic Thuganomics

Randy Orton - Burn In My Light

Austin Theory - A-Town Down🥸

Christian - Just Close Your Eyes (Both Versions)

Edge - Metalingus

Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams

There's likely a lot more that I'm missing, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

You on drugs if you prefer instrumental WWE Themes to Themes with lyrics. Most theme songs these days are generic ass instrumentals. Literally ask most WWE fans, and they'll say that WWE songs with lyrics >>> WWE songs with no lyrics.
Generic beats and shit the bane of my existence but if you get a really killer track that perfectly suits the star and lets them do the talking cough cough Catch Your Breath then you don’t need lyrics. I find them distracting tbh, The Superstar should be the focus with the music to create atmosphere, certain lyric themes feel the opposite

Generic beats and shit the bane of my existence but if you get a really killer track that perfectly suits the star and let’s them do the talking cough cough Catch Your Breath then you don’t need lyrics. I find them distracting tbh, The Superstar should be the focus with the music to create atmosphere, certain lyric themes feel the opposite
Most WWE themes with lyrics fit the character, with some exceptions (cough cough Sound The Alarm).

Do you want to listen to some good instrumental themes? I got some for ya.

Doesn’t SpyxFamily skill stomp or smth? Haven’t seen much of the verse but from what I’ve heard it’s pretty crazy
Theory and Gargano scale far above a wrestler who uses mathematical formulas in his head to quickly analyze and react to his opponents.

You’re getting bodied if you use the Axiom feat just warning you ahead of time
I have a whole ass skill essay (also the Spy x Family supporters are very chill compared to others, so hopefully it won't be too bad).

Plus, this is a very thematic matchup with the whole family dynamic going on. Seeing The Way and The Forgers interact would be ******* hilarious if you watched any segments from WWE, as well as if you watched Spy x Family.

If anyone wants some WWE matchups, here’s a list of all the 9-B Non-WWE Wrestlers that don’t use swords, guns, or magic
don't wanna burst that bubble or anything but most of the character in that list aren't strong enough except the Baki characters and maybe Lascivious

Iron Kiba baseline (no calc), Bio Force Ape baseline, all the Baki characters are 1240Kj or the lower calc, Phil Matibag is 300,000 joules apparently, Rocky Balboa appears to be 4120 Joules, Lascivious is either 12 MJ or lower.

don't wanna burst that bubble or anything but most of the character in that list aren't strong enough except the Baki characters and maybe Lascivious

Iron Kiba baseline (no calc), Bio Force Ape baseline, all the Baki characters are 1240Kj or the lower calc, Phil Matibag is 300,000 joules apparently, Rocky Balboa appears to be 4120 Joules, Lascivious is either 12 MJ or lower.
I thought it was a big ass list lol.

Have been working on revising the list, that was just the initial DPL with no manual input

Have been working on revising the list, that was just the initial DPL with no manual input
Well I’ve got a list of all the ones that need removed, and I’ve got a system to show that some of these profiles work better than others, but turns out manually editing DPL lists is a pain in the ass, so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow

I found a feat from AEW that could result in AP upgrades for people in that verse (Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega, etc.).

As you can see, Chris Jericho takes a huge fall, crashing into the stage.

Obviously, the material is wack, and wouldn't give good results at all, but you know how Pro Wrestling is with using softer materials to keep their wrestlers safe, right?

Looking at how it was designed, I think the material Jericho came crashing through was (in kayfabe) steel, which would probably give decent results.

Back