• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Tbf we don’t have anything that strongly suggests the contrary, technically Reigns could have murdered the Demon 🤷‍♂️

It was a really heavy blow after a gruelling match from one of if not the strongest characters in the verse at that time, if the commentators say the Demon was resurrected, it stands to reason that all the criteria that needs to happen before resurrection i.e. death was met.
It also helps that while the Demon is formidable, it’s still technically using a (albeit amped) body belonging to Bálor, a high tier that normally stands no chance against Reigns. The Demon physically doesn’t compare blow for blow with the God Tiers, even if it’s AP and Dura are able to match that level

And he got up after taking that blow which signifies his instincts kicked in so Instinctive Reaction
Or it signifies that the Commentator’s word is literal, The Demon resurrected and it’s Type 4

also that’s not what Instinctive Reaction is, instinctive reaction would be if Bálor say, dodged that spear with his back turned to it

also that’s not what Instinctive Reaction is, instinctive reaction would be if Bálor say, dodged that spear with his back turned to it
No that's enhanced senses

Instinctive Reaction is you doing things without using your brain and simply only using solely your instincts to do things... Basically being able to do things without thinking of doing it

Monkey will be the judge for this one I'm staying away for now.
🐵👍 I am correct all the time so that is a good/smart decision

tho if there's more proof You could possibly argue for it well depending on the proof... But if somewhere it says he can resurrect himself then that should be enough to in my eyes... Basically just need more evidence 🐵

There is always a way... It's easy once you know how, but different from the way movies and fiction say it's easy once you know how 🤔 so basically it's not easy but it is easy once you know how... idk 🐵

🐵👍 I am correct all the time so that is a good/smart decision

tho if there's more proof You could possibly argue for it well depending on the proof... But if somewhere it says he can resurrect himself then that should be enough to in my eyes... Basically just need more evidence 🐵
We have the commentators saying he resurrected himself so would that be enough?

Nope... Need alot more then that

Think like this... If you die and I resurrect you does that grant you immorality type 4?
No, but surely when you’re resurrecting yourself only one example is needed, since there’s nothing suggesting you can’t do it again, while resurrection with assistance cannot be replicated in a strict 1V1 basis?

No, but surely when you’re resurrecting yourself only one example is needed, since there’s nothing suggesting you can’t do it again, while resurrection with assistance cannot be replicated in a strict 1V1 basis?
Where's the proof of him doing it? they just said the demon resurrected

Where's the proof of him doing it? they just said the demon resurrected
The way I think of it is in a verse where all the characters are sports stars, I’d take the claims of the commentary characters at its word. I feel like if WWE was a cartoon and the commentators said he’d resurrected nobody would bat an eye and the ability would be added with little controversy

The way I think of it is in a verse where all the characters are sports stars, I’d take the claims of the commentary characters at its word. I feel like if WWE was a cartoon and the commentators said he’d resurrected nobody would bat an eye and the ability would be added with little controversy
Nah it would still need more evidence... Especially for immortality type 4 but I understand where you're coming from

Nah it would still need more evidence... Especially for immortality type 4 but I understand where you're coming from
Fair enough, well anyways, Bálor definitely shouldn’t have been capable of getting up that quickly, so maybe we can substitute the Type 4 for a case of Low Regen? There has to be some explanation for his sudden ability to get up

Also, we really need to sort out the pages we currently have as our #1 priority, some stuff needs to be removed

I’m ngl I am one of those fans what the hell was that

WWE just won’t let Bálor climb past a certain point on the ladder, and when he finally gets a belt, it’s taken off him in 2 months by some kid they’re trying to build up to be the next big name only for him to flop, all the while Bálor is trying to get back into the main event picture again for about a year.
Tbh, Finn Balor is boring af on the main roster. When was the last time you were ever invested in a Finn Balor rivalry besides his stuff in NXT? Exactly. He's great in the ring, but he has no charisma or mic skills. Theory at least has a personality, and is actually decent on the mic.

Balor was great during NXT, so it's obviously not his fault he's not interesting to watch on the main roster. Plus, assuming Theory will flop when it's this early in his career makes no sense. You don't know what WWE is planning to do with him, so assuming he'll flop doesn't make sense.

Balor deserves better, but WWE needs to build new stars pronto. Roman Reigns has been on top of the card since 2015, with no signs of stopping, so having someone fresh like Theory is something WWE needs, whether the fans like it or not.

We have the commentators saying he resurrected himself so would that be enough?
Commentators in the WWE love to exaggerate things. When 2 massive men (i.e Big Show and Mark Henry) are in the ring together, WWE commentators always say something like "These 2 might destroy the entire arena!" and obviously it never happens. They're just exaggerating. Resurrection and Type 4 is very questionable for me, as well as Low level regen.

What is Low level regen for anyway?

Don’t think so, issues of the feat have been discussed, the feats gonna be scrapped, we’ve discussed replacements and a request for one feat to be calced is up

Hopefully we can get some results and start reshaping this verse to make it better and (with a bit of luck) bigger
I’ve not been on the wiki long enough to know if Calc Group members take notice more to requests with likes showing support or urgency, but uh.. worth a shot I guess? Until we get a new feat the verse is in limbo

I’ve not been on the wiki long enough to know if Calc Group members take notice more to requests with likes showing support or urgency, but uh.. worth a shot I guess? Until we get a new feat the verse is in limbo
I recommend contacting calc members to do it.

I can do it for you if you want.

Back