• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Money In the Bank Discussion Thread (2022)

Anyways time to watch The Usos retain lmao

them and New Day were like the only two proper good tag teams for so long and neither has changed from face->heel or vice versa in all that time, it’s a wonder The Usos especially still get big pushes.

Also having the tag team champions basically be the hype men for Reigns is such a bad look, it undermines an entire division to make one guy who already gets pushed too much look good 🥶

Anyways time to watch The Usos retain lmao

them and New Day were like the only two proper good tag teams for so long and neither has changed from face->heel or vice versa in all that time, it’s a wonder The Usos especially still get big pushes.
I just realized that The Usos and New Day have been rivals since like 2017 (that time when they played hot potato with the tag titles). However, The Usos did turn face, and their rivalry became more so of friendly competition.

Now it's back to Usos being the heels, except this time, New Day is feuding with the "nEw ViCiOuS vIkINg RaIdERs" which I couldn't care less about.

Also having the tag team champions basically be the hype men for Reigns is such a bad look, it undermines an entire division to make one guy who already gets pushed too much look good 🥶
I feel like Roman deserves that push (I mean, compare him now to what he was 5 years ago, and you'll see how much he's improved), but unifying the WWE and Universal Championships was such a dumb decision. The fact that people online were actually on board with this decision baffles me.

Now those people are realizing in hindsight how bad that decision is. We no longer have a rivalry in the WWE that's for a World Title. The best rivalry we had going was by far Cody vs Seth, but Cody's going to be out for a while, so the only thing I'm interested in now is probably Judgement Day, Ezekiel and Kevin Owens, and the US Title (which is now in the hands of someone who doesn't need it). Those are the only things I'm interested in.

And The Usos retain. Hardly a shock but a surprisingly great match, Montez Ford looks like he has great things coming his way, no matter what division he does it in.

And The Usos retain. Hardly a shock but a surprisingly great match, Montez Ford looks like he has great things coming his way, no matter what division he does it in.
Solid matchup.

Very predictable, but predictability isn't everything. A great matchup is really all I need. Montez Ford needs a push, though. Imagine Montez with the US Title, and Bianca (his IRL wife iirc), with the Women's Title?

Also, can I just say Becky Lynch is doing great acting at the moment? I’m really interested to see where she goes now. She’s cashed in all her favours, her name, brand, everything. And she’s used up every drop of a chance at a title she can get. I’m really excited to see what she’s capable of with nothing to lose, maybe a tag team? 👀

Also, can I just say Becky Lynch is doing great acting at the moment? I’m really interested to see where she goes now. She’s cashed in all her favours, her name, brand, everything. And she’s used up every drop of a chance at a title she can get. I’m really excited to see what she’s capable of with nothing to lose, maybe a tag team? 👀
Her and Bayley would make sense thematically, but injuries gotta injury as Bálor fans know far too well

Bayley vs Becky @Summerslam?

Bayley returns, and the two have a classic at Summerslam, and maybe Becky's arc of being depressed might finally be solved.
I feel the only way to fix Becky’s depression arc is a title and she doesn’t deserve another shot at a singles belt for at least 9 months, so a tag team makes the most sense for her, no disrespect to the likes of Nikki A.S.H. who have won it before so many times but her competition in that field would not be riveting exactly. I can imagine her and whoever she teams up with ripping up the competition, winning the title, defending it a while, collapsing internally, breaking up, a soft reset on the Woman’s Tag Title scene is made with a huge flashy match to decide the new champ, and Becky returns back to the singles scene as The Man again, and getting back into title contention in not a whole lotta time.

I feel the only way to fix Becky’s depression arc is a title and she doesn’t deserve another shot at a singles belt for at least 9 months, so a tag team makes the most sense for her, no disrespect to the likes of Nikki A.S.H. but her competition in that field would not be riveting exactly. I can imagine her and whoever she teams up with ripping up the competition, winning the title, defending it a while, collapsing internally, breaking up, a soft reset on the Woman’s Tag Title scene is made with a huge flashy match to decide the new champ, and Becky returns back to the singles scene as The Man again, and getting back into title contention in not a whole lotta time.
I can see it playing out like that.

I just want to see Theory hold the US Title again...

I wanna hear his banger of a theme song play and him holding the title up high lmao

I feel the only way to fix Becky’s depression arc is a title and she doesn’t deserve another shot at a singles belt for at least 9 months, so a tag team makes the most sense for her, no disrespect to the likes of Nikki A.S.H. who have won it before so many times but her competition in that field would not be riveting exactly. I can imagine her and whoever she teams up with ripping up the competition, winning the title, defending it a while, collapsing internally, breaking up, a soft reset on the Woman’s Tag Title scene is made with a huge flashy match to decide the new champ, and Becky returns back to the singles scene as The Man again, and getting back into title contention in not a whole lotta time.
It would freshen up the Woman’s tag department, which I think is needed, and would fix Becky’s problems without giving her another singles push, which is total overkill.

I can see it playing out like that.

I just want to see Theory hold the US Title again...

I wanna hear his banger of a theme song play and him holding the title up high lmao
Who knows maybe they’re setting up for Theory v Reigns lmao, WWE is crazy sometimes

It would freshen up the Woman’s tag department, which I think is needed, and would fix Becky’s problems without giving her another singles push, which is total overkill.
Tbf, the women's tag team titles shouldn't have existed in the first place. The amount of women in the roster is too small for it to work.

Who knows maybe they’re setting up for Theory v Reigns lmao, WWE is crazy sometimes
Tbh, Twitter will be so ******* angry about that, but it would be so funny to witness everyone whine and complain, so I'm down for it!

Also Pika, what are your favorite WWE theme songs out of all the current songs right now?

HOLYYYYYY SHIT LIV MORGAN CASHES IN AND IS THE NEW SMACKDOWN CHAMPPPPPPPPPP

And like clockwork...

Just end the rivalry. Please. I beg of you. Let other wrestlers be the big dogs for once. These two have gone after each other for years no matter how much of a mess it makes for the rest of the roster...

And time for the big one...

I know everyone is saying Rollins will win it but it feels like HiaC was his big push after such a good match with Cody, so I’ll stick my neck out and say Drew McIntyre will win the contract tonight

I know Seth has been carrying but I feel like his era is slowly fading and we should be looking towards fresher talent than those who were in/faced Shield in their prime lol

And time for the big one...

I know everyone is saying Rollins will win it but it feels like HiaC was his big push after such a good match with Cody, so I’ll stick my neck out and say Drew McIntyre will win the contract tonight
This match is very unpredictable. Anyone can win this.

I know Seth has been carrying but I feel like his era is slowly fading and we should be looking towards fresher talent than those who were in/faced S.H.I.E.L.D. lol
Disagreed. I highkey miss Rollins as the WWE Champion, He hasn't held it since 2016, and it was only for a few minutes.

He definitely has another World Title reign in him. He 100% deserves it, too.

o8zkj3og0i691.jpg

I don’t have issue with another World Title for Seth, but it shouldn’t be through Money in the Bank. Also, considering how much WWE loves Reigns and Lesnar I genuinely think they will beat the next person to cash in MiTB on whoever holds the titles at that point.

It’ll be something so stupid like they cash it in and go through the ropes to talk to ref like they normally do, turn around and get Speared/F5’ed, and pinned just like that. Those two just take up ALL the oxygen in the room and I genuinely don’t think WWE is willing to let the two give the title(s) to anyone but each other

Back