• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Money In the Bank Discussion Thread (2022)

o8zkj3og0i691.jpg
And GOLDBERG COMES OUTTA NOWHERE

It’ll be something so stupid like they cash it in and go through the ropes to talk to ref like they normally do, turn around and get Speared/F5’ed, and pinned just like that. Those two just take up ALL the oxygen in the room and I genuinely don’t think WWE is willing to let the two give the title(s) to anyone but each other
Honestly. Getting sick and tired of these two competing against each other. Literally the only good matches they had against each other were their Wrestlemania 31 and Summerslam 2018 matchups. Every other match was a dud.

I don’t have issue with another World Title for Seth, but it shouldn’t be through Money in the Bank. Also, considering how much WWE loves Reigns and Lesnar I genuinely think they will beat the next person to cash in MiTB on whoever holds the titles at that point.
For real. This is exactly why unifying the titles was a horrible idea.

And GOLDBERG COMES OUTTA NOWHERE
Goldberg rose from the abyss after allegedly hearing that Brock and Roman were disrespecting legends lol

Thematically though how cool would it be for Bálor to be the one to dethrone one of those two. He’s the underdog character, the first ever Universal champ, he has a score to settle with Roman after THAT match at Extreme Rules, he’s adored by the fans, is actually a touchable superstar that allows for a push using world titles for once, he ticks all the boxes for an epic win over Reigns in particular. But Bálor will probably not sniff a World Title opportunity for many a years again, if ever.

Thematically though how cool would it be for Bálor to be the one to dethrone one of those two. He’s the underdog character, the first ever Universal champ, he has a score to settle with Roman after THAT match at Extreme Rules, he’s adored by the fans, is actually a touchable superstar that allows for a push using world titles for once, he ticks all the boxes for an epic win over Reigns in particular. But Bálor will probably not sniff a World Title opportunity for many a years again, if ever.
He ends up losing it to Theory after holding the titles for like a month or so lol

Honestly, whoever wins MITB should just cash it in on only the WWE Championship, and let Roman keep the Universal Title to "protect" Roman.

Theory to win MITB, cash it in and win the world title, defend it once and then lose it to a Face by Clash at the Castle

Theory to win MITB, cash it in and win the world title, defend it once and then lose it to a Face by Clash at the Castle
I'll be perfectly fine with that.

If Theory loses, I'll be pissed. This will legit make him the #1 Heel in the company if he wins this. This is some shit Edge would do back in his prime.

Of all people RIDDLE just took out nearly everyone flying off the ladder, but I somehow doubt he’s gonna fully make his way back up it lol

ok so everybody stopped for a moment to all team up and put Omos through the damn announcer’s table lmao, he’s pretty much gone now, you won’t see him again

ok so everybody stopped for a moment to all team up and put Omos through the damn announcer’s table lmao, he’s pretty much gone now, you won’t see him again
I DON'T CARE I WANT THEORY TO WIN SO BAD

I won't be mad if Seth or Sami win it, though.

MCINTYRE HAD HIS HANDS ON THE BRIEFCASE AND THEN PETE DUNNE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND DRAGGED HIM DOWN...? THIS MATCH IS ON CRACK COCAINE

I suspect that is McIntyre out of the running, you don’t get that close and then just end up winning anyways...

MCINTYRE HAD HIS HANDS ON THE BRIEFCASE AND THEN PETE DUNNE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND DRAGGED HIM DOWN...? THIS MATCH IS ON CRACK COCAINE

I suspect that is McIntyre out of the running, you don’t get that close and then just end up winning anyways...
You have no idea how nerve racking that was to see lol

I did not want to see McIntyre win it at all. He doesn't need it. Plus, ain't he facing Roman at Clash at the Castle.

THEORY IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH TWITTER GONNA BE SO FUNNY 💀

Theory literally just swapping singles title for world title 💀

when will he cash it in I wonder, I suspect a title defence at Wrestlemania so maybe at Royal Rumble? But at the same time Lesnar v Reigns has to come to an end soon if WWE knows what’s good for itself...

Dawg, these tweets are literally insane bruh.

They hate Theory with a passion.

Best heel in the company. This is some shit Edge would do back in the mid-late 2000's.

Well Lesnar v Reigns is a Last Man Standing Match at Summerslam, which seems as good a stipulation to set up a cash-in as any

Dawg, these tweets are literally insane bruh.

They hate Theory with a passion.

Best heel in the company. This is some shit Edge would do back in the mid-late 2000's.
Yeah people complaining about Theory getting everything handed to him are missing the point that it’s literally his character and they are getting played hard by his heel persona here.

It’s been too long since we’ve had a heel so good the WWE Universe actually hates them with a passion.

If Theory has a failed cash in it will be the biggest **** up in the history of this industry, they’ve gone into the deep end now no turning back gotta make him champ from it lol

Well Lesnar v Reigns is a Last Man Standing Match at Summerslam, which seems as good a stipulation to set up a cash-in as any
Yeah. That's the perfect time to cash in.

I'm pretty sure the match will be good since it now has a stipulation that isn't a normal singles match, but hopefully Theory crashes the party and pulls a Seth Rollins at WM 31 type of cash in. It will be a case of deja vu for Roman lol

Yeah people complaining about Theory getting everything handed to him are missing the point that it’s literally his character and they are getting played hard by his heel persona here.

It’s been too long since we’ve had a heel so good the WWE Universe actually hates them with a passion.
The fans don't know how good of a heel Theory is. These are the same people that think Miz sucks. If you think they suck, then that means they are doing their job perfectly as heels.

If Theory has a failed cash in it will be the biggest **** up in the history of this industry, they’ve gone into the deep end now no turning back gotta make him champ from it lol
Fr. You can't go back on it because the fans hate it. If anything, it'll make it even better if he successfully cashes it in.

We can't have another Baron Corbin lmao

I can imagine Theory getting cocky though and doing something stupid like cashing in before the match for a triple threat though lol

I can imagine Theory getting cocky though and doing something stupid like cashing in before the match for a triple threat though lol
That's something he'd do in character lol

I'd be so pissed if he did that. I can imagine it now lol

Back