• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wuthering Waves Discussion Thread

Gacha system... that's one obviously. I can go on and on.

Gacha system... that's one obviously. I can go on and on.
Yes because Genshin invented this gacha system.
Punishing Gray Raven has the exact same Gacha system and came out before Genshin.
The echo system is different from the relic system, but it's still not from Genshin but also from PGRs memory system, the lore behind Echoes is the same as in PGRs memories.
The only arguable 'copy' is the UI, but there's only so much you can do with a mobile UI.
If you want to talk about actual plagiarism how about you look at the stolen animation files Honkai 3rd used for early battlesuits and all the other various shit they did.

How's the game so far?

I was interested in downloading and playing WuWa, but I've been reading and hearing that it got some issues at launch?

Anyone know if that's being resolved or have already, for those who know what I'm referring to?

Punishing Gray Raven has the exact same Gacha system and came out before Genshin.
The echo system is different from the relic system, but it's still not from Genshin but also from PGRs memory system, the lore behind Echoes is the same as in PGRs memories.
The only arguable 'copy' is the UI, but there's only so much you can do with a mobile UI.
If you want to talk about actual plagiarism how about you look at the stolen animation files Honkai 3rd used for early battlesuits and all the other various shit they did.
puppy-dog.gif

How's the game so far?

I was interested in downloading and playing WuWa, but I've been reading and hearing that it got some issues at launch?

Anyone know if that's being resolved or have already, for those who know what I'm referring to?
Game is good,quite generous rewards and good character designs

I believe they will solve those issues soon ig

Noice. Noice. Especialy Char designs, just like PGR OWO

Right, yeah. I'm hoping it does soon so I can have another game to play on my phone when I'm bored.

I don't think we can host this franchise on the wiki, considering it's a blatant ripoff of Genshin + a few other games and I'm dead serious about this.
Game mechanics might be similar becuz of being in the same genre. WuWa still offer their own fresh elements too which I couldn't find in genshin. Most importantly, the world building is completely different from how genshin is constructed and it's far more interesting and refreshing idea (as far as I know)
I really like WuWa world building. It's just that they didn't execute that well enough. Still I don't understand why similar gameplay might lead to removal of a verse on a powerscaling wiki....

How's the game so far?

there are but if you have a decent gaming pc / laptop you should be fine

not necessarily, there were many gacha games before genshin

Aw hell, another gacha to fuel my gambling addiction

Anyways I see no good reason to not allow this verse on VSBW lol

Aw hell, another gacha to fuel my gambling addiction

Anyways I see no good reason to not allow this verse on VSBW lol
Perhaps it's safe, for now. Can't be certain if miHoYo is gonna file a lawsuit.

why would they?
Too many similar details that are blatantly noticeable. Wuwa received a lot of backlash from the CN community due to how similar it is to Genshin.

Though, if this verse is gonna be on the wiki, I'd be in support of it but just in case something happens to the game, I don't want the hard work of our members potentially going to waste.

Last edited:
Didnt follow the story too much how long are chapter 5 and 6 and is there an act 2 or no

I downloaded Wuthering waves and played it once like a week ago. It was fun. I got all the waifus I wanted to pull without spending a dime so y'all should kneel to me and my luck.

I don't think I'll spend money on the game though. Pixel gun 3D is the only gacha game I'd spend money on.

There's still no calculations but I added a section for it. I still don't have Supporters/Neutrals/Opponents, so it'd be nice if you guys could place yourself in one of these. Explanation section is quite long becuz I put important things in there without explaining them in related pages. This is more of a rough draft

Last edited:
I downloaded Wuthering waves and played it once like a week ago. It was fun. I got all the waifus I wanted to pull without spending a dime so y'all should kneel to me and my luck.

I don't think I'll spend money on the game though. Pixel gun 3D is the only gacha game I'd spend money on.
Thought you left. Get out of here.

Started playing and I already love it. Maybe when the story continues and we get updates and new profiles we can get some WuWa vs Genshin matches. Or inevitably when AK end field also gets released.

It's stated Jue is omniscient but I am sure that's just saying how it knows everything about future and past but not omniscient in literal sense. Idk what's the "Time's flow" but I think it's a black ball Jue's wrapping on. I think it might represent the time or smth idk. But interesting thing here is both Jue and the emul look alike creature from MC's hand both has multiple tacet marks on their bodies.

It's stated Jue is omniscient but I am sure that's just saying how it knows everything about future and past but not omniscient in literal sense. Idk what's the "Time's flow" but I think it's a black ball Jue's wrapping on. I think it might represent the time or smth idk. But interesting thing here is both Jue and the emul look alike creature from MC's hand both has multiple tacet marks on their bodies.
nigh omniscient?

nigh omniscient?
Yeah yeah....I forgot that term -.- Beings like Jue are also called as Oracle engine. Also there's something similar to Oracle engine. It's called Tethys (Civilization simulation sand table). Both are capable of predicting future.

Aalto also recruited Encore based on that. I think it might similar to CHALDEAS from FGO.

Back