• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wu Mian vs Sukuna

Wu would engage with Paradox, trying to brute force his way through it. Given Sukuna's gonna survive that and be dodging/sending dismantles his way, Truth will likely suggests other abilities like stealth, or controlling his body with body puppetry.

Gotcha, so lets see.

Sukuna: 1.72 Kilotons (Due to upscaling from Ryu), 2.064 Kilotons with Black Flash 120%, 2.07 Megatons with Divine Flame (IF that is not restricted)
Wu Mian: 1.56619 Kilotons, far higher with Paradox, even higher with Truth-Paradox

So Wu Mian has High-Mid Regeneration, so he can survive Sukuna's Dismantle and Cleave no problem

As I'm looking at Wu Mian's abilities, there SEEMS to be nothing Sukuna can do lol. Mian's Paradox basically rewrites Reality and its rules and makes it completely Subjective to him. He has Law Manipulation on Reality, like affecting sound and gravity, and while yes Sorcerers have Law Manipulation of their own via Binding Vows (they are Nowhere near as potent as Paradox, let alone on Reality/Physics itself, and they especially aren't resistant to it as Sorcerers never want backlash on disrupting a Binding Vow). Mian can just delete Sukuna's Domain, or just make him completely unable to unleash it with Subjective Reality. He has Incorporeality within his World, so Sukuna can't do anything to him. Mahoraga def can not survive long enough to fully adapt to Mian's Paradox/Truth (if they're even able to), especially when Mian has Power Nullification so he can just remove its Adaptability. He can easily kill both Mahoraga and Sukuna with Dimensional Reduction, that warps opponents into a 2-D like plane and just punch it and shatter it, instantly killing them... Seemingly looking like Naoya/Naobito's Projection Sorcery, but on all the Steroids. Mian has Forcefield Creation that can shield him from literal cracks in his World (whom massively upscales from himself) so that seemingly protects him from anything Sukuna can dish out.

Mian in his Post-Spring Nest Break-In Key, has mastered Paradox a lot more and thus can utilize it for far longer and not have nearly as much drawbacks. Plus it being far stronger.

I won't Say YET who Wins and takes the vote, but I am leaning heavily towards Wu Mian, IF all of this is correct information.

Wu Mian: 1.56619 Kilotons, far higher with Paradox, even higher with Truth-Paradox
Truth Paradox is unlikely to be used since Truth is still not at full power since last using it.

Mian's Paradox basically rewrites Reality and its rules and makes it completely Subjective to him.
It's mostly used to destroy attacks or block them. It's potent yes but its not really anything else.

Mian can just delete Sukuna's Domain, or just make him completely unable to unleash it with Subjective Reality.
He can't do that. The domain's barrier-less so there's nothing to really target besides Sukuna himself.

He has Incorporeality within his World, so Sukuna can't do anything to him.
He does if Truth is in control but otherwise he's very much vulnerable to being damaged physically when Wu controls him and second key Wu is in control.

Mahoraga def can not survive long enough to fully adapt to Mian's Paradox/Truth (if they're even able to), especially when Mian has Power Nullification so he can just remove its Adaptability.
Eh yeah Paradox may destroy him so Sukuna will probably use when Wu's vulnerable. And Wu's PN might work if he can recognize the wheel is what's allowing it.

He can easily kill both Mahoraga and Sukuna with Dimensional Reduction, that warps opponents into a 2-D like plane and just punch it and shatter it, instantly killing them... Seemingly looking like Naoya/Naobito's Projection Sorcery, but on all the Steroids.
I probably should've added more in that imgur link, but the person he shattered doesn't actually die, they just got hurt by it. Also its the only instance Truth uses it and it weakens him. Though I haven't read later chapters past 100 since its not translated so I could be wrong.

Mian has Forcefield Creation that can shield him from literal cracks in his World (whom massively upscales from himself) so that seemingly protects him from anything Sukuna can dish out.
True.

I won't Say YET who Wins and takes the vote, but I am leaning heavily towards Wu Mian, IF all of this is correct information.
Mostly is correct, there's just that Wu's not the type to spam everything. Truth would have to take control and he can't hold it for long.

He can't do that. The domain's barrier-less so there's nothing to really target besides Sukuna himself.
You know the Shrine itself is the Domain right? Destroy that and the Domain is gone. And with you saying that, he can just target the Shrine, and boom.
It's mostly used to destroy attacks or block them. It's potent yes but its not really anything else.
I mean, it can still be used for "that" right? With this is in mind, I don't see it not being utilized in that manner.
Truth Paradox is unlikely to be used since Truth is still not at full power since last using it.
Kind of strange, since Truth-Paradox is in the Key's Tiering. Why is it there then?
Eh yeah Paradox may destroy him so Sukuna will probably use when Wu's vulnerable. And Wu's PN might work if he can recognize the wheel is what's allowing it.
Wu Mian has Gifted intelligence. I'm sure he could figure it out. Actually, even if he didn't figure it out. He can still "Obliterate" Mahoraga's power in general, I genuinely think that would still work.
I probably should've added more in that imgur link, but the person he shattered doesn't actually die, they just got hurt by it. Also its the only instance Truth uses it and it weakens him. Though I haven't read later chapters past 100 since its not translated so I could be wrong.
Huh, it says in the P&A tab that it kills them.
image.png

Mostly is correct, there's just that Wu's not the type to spam everything. Truth would have to take control and he can't hold it for long.
With Sukuna spamming his Cursed Technique, I get the feeling Wu Mian would do the same in a way, especially to secure the win. "Sometimes you gotta fight dirty." With them being in the later key, it surely should be sufficient time due to more mastery of his Paradox. Plus every time he uses it, Paradox becomes stronger.

Last edited:
I mean, it can still be used for "that" right? With this is in mind, I don't see it not being utilized in that manner.
Only when Truth utilizes it, otherwise Wu's just firing blasts that do it.

Kind of strange, since Truth-Paradox is in the Key's Tiering. Why is it there then?
Wdym why's it there? Its something they can do but only did so in the first key and afterwards Truth was weakened by doing it.

Wu Mian has Gifted intelligence. I'm sure he could figure it out. Actually, even if he didn't figure it out. He can still "Obliterate" Mahoraga's power in general, I genuinely think that would still work.
And Sukuna can always have Maho slip into the shadows or Maho can just dodge or protect the wheel. He could just never reveal the wheel and have it adapt inside.

Huh, it says in the P&A tab that it kills them.
Yeah I just haven't updated the page.

With Sukuna spamming his Cursed Technique, I get the feeling Wu Mian would do the same in a way, especially to secure the win. "Sometimes you gotta fight dirty." With them being in the later key, it surely should be sufficient time due to more mastery of his Paradox. Plus every time he uses it, Paradox becomes stronger.
He doesn't spam, Truth does and Truth's not in control at the start of the fight. Truth would have to take control and that control will only last for a short time. Plus while it does make him stronger it also hurts him.

Another thing is Sukuna's domain vs Truth's world, Sukuna's doesn't create a new world while Truth's does, I'd assume Sukuna would sense it's range and think to spread his own domain but Truth's world is just too big so I don't think they'll be any way of "destroying" it.

Back