• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Wrath is even taking one life here. Even if he does, he can't burn all 12 so Herc smacks/stomps sooner rather than later.

God Hand is like bootleg Doomsday, resurrecting him 11 times, granting loads of resistance if it even harms him, is a skill monster that can outskill Saber despite being insane and specifically noted to have lost his fine motor control and is running off of pure talent and instincts.

Wrath needs to learn the mechanics of GH to even take a second life and if he even harms Herc without taking a life, that ability is now useless.

well skill wise wrath defaeted the sword god Reigar, an ice dragon, the sword saint (i forget his name.) amd eventually gained the title of sword god himself so sword skil shouldnt be a problem. and as for heracles tough skin wraths swords can easily cut through dragon scales, other enchanted swords, armour, etc. and since wrath is activated for this fight his stats are boosted by quite a bit so i dont think hercs skin will be helping much.

wrath has multiple swords and can create multiple swords so once one becomes useless he can just create another of a diffrent type or element which should allow him to damage beserker again and last time i checked there are more than 12 elements.

Making more is almost completely useless unless he can take one life the first time he harms Herc. It would be that he harms with sword 1, realises it no longer works after a few more tags, makes a new one just in case, hurts Herc again before finding it once more fails after the first time, probably wises up to the reactive evo, makes sword 3 and plans for killing in one blow, say he manages to kill Herc, now he finds that his opponent resurrects and keeps resurrecting whenever he kills him. There is simply too much for Wrath to feasibly pull off considering Herc will be swinging at him the whole time and has a stat advantage large enough to kill with a few hits.

in that case it doesnt seem to be in the stomping range, so can i just count it as a vote for herc and move on?

Pretty sure it is stomping range. Wrath needs to one shot with every sword, something that isn't happening unless Herc just stands there considering the AP/dura difference.

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

God Hand is basically Herc's main thing so people probably find it uninteresting for a person to not have their main form of combat. Its like saying the worlds best sniper ..... but he isnt allowed a gun of any form for the fight.

On topic, Herc still has a huge strength advantage so he still kills in a few hits while Wrath wont be harming him nearly as easily even without GH.

Back