• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wouldn't Naruto's moveset technically scale to the multitude of clones attacking with the same attack?

If Naruto hits you with one moon level attack, but then adds in clones all doing a moon level attack each, for example that tailed beast rasenshuriken attack that would be x 9 moon level

even stated in the wiki

"Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken: is a technique can be used by calling on the respective chakras of the tailed beasts. Naruto and his shadow clones create multiple Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken, each reflecting their special abilities and chakra natures of tailed beasts. Each Rasenshuriken has Moon level+ destructive capacity as they were able to severely harm Kaguya."

Do all stats scale to Naruto being able to duplicate himself to the hundreds when performing these attacks?

No, it doesn't work like that.

Example: let's say I could take a bullet and it barely got through my skin. 4 people appeared and each fired a gun, the bullets would still only barley brake the skin.

But if one person appeared with a gun that was 4x more powerful then the gun the 4 other people where using and shot me it would go clean through me.

You get what I'm saying?.

Naruto's AP doesn't multiple the more clones he makes, he's still just hitting you with Moon Level Attacks just in rapid succession.

You're comparing a bullet to a Nuke. Multiple Nukes would destroy the Earth. He should be Planet level+

AppleLord said:
You're comparing a bullet to a Nuke. Multiple Nukes would destroy the Earth. He should be Planet level+
I hope your joking... If not let me explain.

Naruto's own AP doesn't multiple when using shadow clones. We don't calculate AP like that, if we did beginning Saiyan Saga Piccolo would be planet level because he could fire dozens of ki blasts at once.

Naruto can't One Shot a Planet with one attack, he can however do so with several attacks but that doesn't scale to his AP becuase it's not one attack.

LordGriffin is correct.

AP doesn't stack. It doesn't matter how many attacks you can throw out at once if all of them are only Moon level. The collateral damage could rack up to be Planet Level but the maximum amount of force you can produce at once is still only Moon level per attack.

So if, let's say, a character has Large City level AP (300Megatons), and can summon a monster which has Mountain level AP (800Megatons). Would the maximum AP displayed on that character's profile be Large City, despite if he and the monster attacked the same target at once, the power would be Large Mountain level (1.1Gigatons)?

Them attacking at once doesn't combined the AP unless the blasts fused together and combined power.

If their attack actually combined together in power then that would be their AP together but if say each attacked the opponent from two sides it would not count. Since the opponents left side was hit with a Mountain Level attack while it's right side was hit with a Large City Level attack the AP of said attacks isn't counted as one.

Even then, wouldn't it be listed like:

AP: Large City Level | Mountain Level (with Summoned Monster) | Large Mountain Level (with combined attack)

Or something to that affect?

Technically a bunch of attacks hitting someone at once would all be their small AP level, but enough to equate to a large AP level is basically whats going on right?

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
Technically a bunch of attacks hitting someone at once would all be their small AP level, but enough to equate to a large AP level is basically whats going on right?
We're saying that Naruto could eventually destroy the Planet with multiple Moon Level attacks. But you can't actually him equate that to being Planet Level because he can't do it one attack. If you start doing so then every character whose Galaxy Level suddenly becomes Multi-Galaxy because they can do multiple attacks and eventualy destroy multiple galaxies.

There's no small or large AP, you either have the ability to produce a certain level of energy to qualify for a particular AP rating or you don't. To quote the AP page: "The attack potency depends upo the energy output of the attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

Back