• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this qualify as a simple light attack?

Okay...I have the gif of the same clip where light forms in his hand, he clenches it then throws it like in the one below...but I can't upload it. :/

It would count as Light Manipulation, but it wouldn't be light speed, at least it doesn't seem like it from the gif. That would need to be calced or we'd need a guidebook or something similar stating it's at the speed of light.

Well, currently in Hetalia the nations (such as Britain shown here) have between Relativistic - Relativistic+ Combat Speed. The only ones speed of light attack speed curently are Pictonians

But I will say for a fact it's traveling much fast than the gif is actually showing, lol. It's just a bad gif.

We can't really assume anything if only one character has light speed attacks, so it'd probably be safe to keep it at Relativistic to Relativistic+ attack speed.

You're right. I'll likely add Light Manipulation vs Light Attacks for Britain but keep it as Relativistic Speeds. However if anyone would like to calc this gif I would appreciate it. Maybe Dark will or I'll just put it on the calc thread.

Back