• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this be low 1-C or something else

I’m not sure if I’m going to word this right (plus something like this could have been asked before): If a character transcends existence in a way that would make them them low 1-C, like they view the 4th dimension as fiction in comparison to them. Would they still be low 1-C even if that absolutely is where existence ends. Like the verse makes it clear there is no 5th dimension that all concepts of dimensions ends at the 4th dimension would that character be low 1-C or would they be something else.

I’m not sure if I’m going to word this right (plus something like this could have been asked before): If a character transcends existence in a way that would make them them low 1-C, like they view the 4th dimension as fiction in comparison to them. Would they still be low 1-C even if that absolutely is where existence ends. Like the verse makes it clear there is no 5th dimension that all concepts of dimensions ends at the 4th dimension would that character be low 1-C or would they be something else.
The lmao at that verse, they contradicting themselves by making that statement.

But anyway, what is the context behind the 4th dimension, if they just throw out a very vague line then i doubt it is qualify, we need more specific context

I don’t see how it would be a contradiction. They aren’t stated to be 5d. They are completely beyond existence and existence ends at the 4th dimension. I’m wondering if they would be tier low 1-C or something different.

While a verse did prompt me to make this thread, it won’t go on this site and I want this to be a more so generic question (or to word it differently I don’t want to be stuck on the specifics, I just want to know the basics of the tiers themselves). So assuming they transcend existence in the way that would get you a higher tier (like tier 1 stuff), would they be low 1-C for being beyond 4 dimensional or would they be something else.

Last edited:
It would be something equivalent to Low 1-C since said character perceived the entire 4th dimension as something infinitesimally thin and inferior (what truly matters now), so Low 1-C. But because the dimensions on that verse's cosmological structure ends at 4, he/she would also get Type 1 BDE.

I was curious on if a character like that would get beyond dimensional existence or not. I thought a character like that being higher dimensional doesn’t make sense, but I don’t know how we treat verses that end their concepts of dimensions so early.

I was curious on if a character like that would get beyond dimensional existence or not. I thought a character like that being higher dimensional doesn’t make sense, but I don’t know how we treat verses that end their concepts of dimensions so early.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me too. Being a higher dimensional being just means that you contains more dimensions than length, breadth, and height. So, exceeding and trivializing the entire dimensions in a cosmological framework sounds like BDE to me.

Back