• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this be Immeasurable Speed? Or just something else?

Radiant Immeasurable 1
Radiant Immeasurable 2
Radiant Immeasurable 3

Would this be a Immeasurable speed feat? Basically the Forest has it's own space and time, the reason I say space is due to the forest wood being able to create entire houses in a cauldron (like a pocket dimension) and it appearing much bigger from the inside the forest than the outside. Space is different in the forest. The reason I am wondering is because Seth (The character) learns how to navigate and move through the forest which time in it isn't linear. Also in the scan is says that the person can come out in the future but not the past. It seems to happen in a later chapter where Seth enters the forest behind an individual, only to exist in front of them (but this could just be the space manipulation that is mentioned).

Explanation chapter: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-200489/chapter/mrs-chapter-100408994

Chapter where he pops out front: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-200489/chapter/mrs-chapter-100418503

Also in earlier chapters, a girl uses this magic spell that is used to locate people, however, when she used it in the forest it went every direction. Also while following Myr's footsteps, when they disappear, they question where they disappeared, which he tells them to not where but when.

Chapter: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-200489/chapter/mrs-chapter-100406052

Spell explanation: https://anime-radiant.fandom.com/wiki/Vestigia_Invenire

So yeah, It seems that might be possibly be immeasurable speed as he is able to come out in the future and is able navigate through the forest which doesn't have linear time. However, I just want to see other peoples thoughts. Also would travelling through the forst and out of be dimensional travel? It seems that everyone can enter but not everyone can leave since they can't navigate through the forest.

Possible abilities I can see replaced no immeasurable speed are:

- Limited time travel

- time manipulatation

It just seems like "time is convoluted in Lordran" type thing. The forest appears to have some form of a space-time anomaly. I guess you could argue that it exists in a higher temporal dimension, but either way, this just gives hax for the one that made it, if someone made it. And if a character can use it in combat, aka being able to travel to it at any time freely, then it would just give them Time Travel.

Ogbunabali said:
It just seems like "time is convoluted in Lordran" type thing. The forest appears to have some form of a space-time anomaly. I guess you could argue that it exists in a higher temporal dimension, but either way, this just gives hax for the one that made it, if someone made it. And if a character can use it in combat, aka being able to travel to it at any time freely, then it would just give them Time Travel.
Okay cool. Yeah, characters have thought it was some kind of ancient spell but Myr basically confirms it isn't a spell of sorts, there hasn't been given an explanation yet on where and how it came to be or if anyone made it. However, it stated possible for it grow and create new ones with fantasia (the verses magic). Even showed with Myr's children doing it extent, growing the plants in the forest around them.

Higher Temporal Dimension... sounds good. But yeah, from memory the abilities mentioned have only been used once and that was in chapter above, and only seemingly around or in the forest. So it could possibly be limited to it only. However, still plenty of chapters to come to show more of it's uses.

Back