• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intelligence Level Question

CodeCCLL

He/Him
What level of intelligence feats are these?

At least Genius
Genius
Likely Genius
At least Gifted.
Gifted.
Likely Gifted.
At least Above Avarage.
Above Avarage.

Diablo leads a troop of 700 demons and can fight with claw blades as if trained by a 300-year-old swordsman.

Some cases where his intelligence stands out.

(Hey hey, is this going to be okay?)

Has Diablo forgotten that we should be trying to stay off of Velda's radar?)

<It is judged to be under control. On that point, Diablo has his bases covered.»>

Ciel confidently replies.
Oh I see it now, I didn't notice when, but Diablo had used his Temptation Lord Azazel and activated Temptation World J.

As expected of Diablo, his combat style was as shrewd as ever. Diablo wouldn't be committing the same mistakes that Benimaru had done, huh.

(Hmm, looks like it won't be a problem. Don't think I'll need to worry, and just leave that to Diablo...)
But, contrary to his tone, Diablo was making use of extremely high level skills and was progressing his battle calculatingly.

Destroying parts as he went on, he slowly sapped Footman's energy.

The claws that his hands were clad in, was the Energy of Turn Null in a super compressed form.

He was using the Energy he borrowed from me in a focused style. Such a feat was only possible, with his exceptional battle sense.
It was a method of circulating Energy thought up by Ciel sensei, while we were hiding in subspace.

Aptly named, the "Torus Secret Art".

That's just an awesome name for it, but essentially, it's just using any space control type ability to create a situation to prevent energy from dispersing, then absorbing back the energy that was used.

To quote an existing example, when Diablo was in his Temptation World, he was able to recycle his own energy constantly.

This logic was as hard to understand as magic, but Diablo was able to understand Ciel's words.

Let's say, there was your energy and the energy of another being, in a closed off world.

Your aim would be to neutralize the opposition- -or, mutual dispersion was okay too, but strictly speaking, the idea was to seclude one of the energies and release the other one from that closed world.

Then, you absorbed back whichever one that was your energy.

The opposition's released energy was then used to maintain the 'world' that was created for this purpose.

By using this cycle, it became possible to one sidedly weaken your opponent.

Honestly, I couldn't understand any of that stuff, but Diablo managed to pull it off.

Even now, the spectators were probably thinking that he was brute forc ing his way,

Last edited:
Hmmm, the most I would give this feat would be Gifted, possibly Genius in combat. Magic is a difficult field to evaluate according to our intelligence standards, but the use he was able to make of magic based on what ciel told him, may imply that he can perform better feats.

Back