• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why there's no tsukihime remake profiles?

Fezzih_007

He/Him
So Tsukihime Remake as been out for a while, and is freaking great, so why there's no key or separate profiles for them?

We have profiles to same characters that are berally different ability wise and tier, why don't we have for the tsukihime continuety?
Can i make one?

I don't think scaling to Saber in melty blood type lumina will work. You'll probably need a Lumina key and a normal key for the remake itself.

I was thinking on doing that too, but i don't know If this quote:
Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?

A: If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.
Still hold to the Remake, since they are stronger there.

If is not, i have a AP feat for Vlov, just need to do the Calcs.

Really? Thanks, i kinda New so i kinda afraid of messing up.

I gonna get the feats when i reach my computer.

I was thinking on doing that too, but i don't know If this quote:

Still hold to the Remake, since they are stronger there.

If is not, i have a AP feat for Vlov, just need to do the Calcs.
Worst case scenario where this isn't cleared up, you could do smth like "At Least (Insert Tier they would be without Servant Scaling here), Possibly (Insert Tier they would be with Servant Scaling here)" Or something similar to that

I think Arcueid in the remake maintains 90% of what she does from the original series. The major difference is that she doesn't have the 30% power and other weaknesses anymore, plus she have a stronger form, that where she's a giant white energy entity.

Back