• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would Akuma's raging demon work on Ganondorf?

Just wondering since Ganondorf is extremely vulnerable to spiritual or sacred attacks. Would something like the raging demon effect him?

well i think so it does destroy your soul and makes the pain worse because of your sins

Hm what ways would Ganondorf have of avoiding it because it does look as though Akuma and Ganondorf have the same speed...

I know Akuma's SGS is a soul based technique. The only ways i think you can protect yourself against it without dodging is if you are soulless or have multiple souls.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I know Akuma's SGS is a soul based technique. The only ways i think you can protect yourself against it without dodging is if you are soulless or have multiple souls.
Well, some kind of soul manipulation skill should protect you from soul based techniques as well.

Hmmm now that I look at it, Akuma has Massively Hypersonic+ combat speeds, but Ganondorf's speed is for travel so he could easily just stay away from Akuma and use his arsenal of powerful long ranged attacks...

Back