• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

Pretty sure someone already said this, but "outerversal touhou" and "1-B bill cipher". I don't even need to say why these are terribly wrong.

"Goku 100 years later is omnipotent because he is stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta, he is "omniversal", he can one shots
Gtwank
any fictional character or verse, he can beat Thanos with IG,etc" XD (Some scans)
Gtwanks

I don't get people massively ********** EoS GT Goku into oblivion when he doesn't even have some statement or feat that could be wanked.

Dziga said:
I don't get people massively ********** EoS GT Goku into oblivion when he doesn't even have some statement or feat that could be wanked.

Allow me to explain, as an Ex Goku Wanker.

Goku gets exponentially stronger over time. Here, he is given 100 years. Also some people think he fused with the Dragon Balls.

The worst wank I've heard.......

I'll also list where I saw it.

Universe level Percy Jackson. Comic Vine.

Planet level Esdeath(wtf) Youtube.

5-A Star Trek.This site(Fite me)

Mass Effect Reapers can stomp Forerunners.(Again wtf) Various, usually Youtube and Comic Vine.

"Omnipotent+" Master Chief via "Luck" (WTF!!) Youtube.

Blasphemy!

The strongest character in existence is our Lord.

What about MOP? Btw, "PK is Large Star Level dura because he survived a killing hit from xadhoom defenceless and with the shield he is infinitely more powerful xdddxdxdxd" I tried to link them to PIS, Outlier and inconsitency thousands of times.

Blasphemy!

The strongest character in existence is our Lord.

What about MOP? Btw, "PK is Large Star Level dura because he survived a killing hit from xadhoom defenceless and with the shield he is infinitely more powerful xdddxdxdxd" I tried to link them to PIS, Outlier and inconsitency thousands of times.

T5HE ENTER DOES NOT WORK

Base Archie Sonic in general, both pre and post Genesis Wave.

His speed feats are absolutely off-the-walls insane and we are well aware of that, but he's not nigh-omnipotent unless he goes Super.

Base Archie Sonic being higher than Multi-Solar System is head-scratching.

Both of them are wanked. I wished what would happen with we put 15-20 DB wankers and the same number for Touhou wankers and forced them to "debate" which is the strongest verse.

Dziga said:
Both of them are wanked. I wished what would happen with we put 15-20 DB wankers and the same number for Touhou wankers and forced them to "debate" which is the strongest verse.
The issue is that many DB wankers don't know jack about powerscaling, and don't things like "being 5D", "Hyperversal" or "Outerversal", while the Tohou ones actually do, so they wank their waifus (that didn't sound too good, did it?) to much higher levels.

Actually a few them do. I've seen two guys saying that Jiren and Goku are 5D because they shook the WoV and the WoV is a "5D Construct". But yeh I guess Tohou there are more scaling wank in Tohou.

TBH, there are a lot people who don't quite understand Tier 2 and above; they think the next level after 3-A is Omnipotence. And before I understood, I initially often thought "Multiverse" was one some people called, "The Universe" and same people called galaxies, universes, and solar systems/star systems, galaxies.

Then again, there are people and authors who do get the latter statements confused.

Well that's why I like vs battle wiki to not appear ignorant when vs debating. I know how the difference from 10 to 0 and so I'm easily able to debunk people that throw out misinformation about how strong someone is outside of the wiki. Like people saying goku is multi universal or multiverse because of kaioken multipliers.

Still never understood how that works. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one 2-C profile with the justification being able to stomp multiple Low 2-C's at once. Like, how is that any different from multipliers not being valid?

Idk. Those chars could of been on the at least and high end of it, and if you casually stomp them with no effort I guess that bumps them to next tier? Imo multipliers are commonly exaggerated. Like I'm " a million times stronger now and infinitely times stronger" and I watch and be like. My ass.

I'm in a debate on Facebook right now about Sora VS. Pit. The guy arguing in favour of Pit has tried to claim that Pit is Galaxy level based on a bunch of BS fallacies, outliers and statements that are unquatifiable. Here's the last message he sent me...

"the fact that the space pirates are able to steal the starts making them star level and are weaker then the space kraken which literally lives in the galactic sea also making him star level. hades is stronger then both of them and pit survived being crushed in-between his hand while wearing the great sacred treasure, so yeah that's galaxy level endurance. galaxy level strength comes from dark pit who was able to defeat Pandora (also stronger then the space pirates) at her strongest. he attacked pit earlier on in the game and pit was able to hold off his attacks multiple time, even overpowering him in their first fight."

I picked apart most of this statement and he hasn't been able to respond back to it. To make matters worse though, he claimed this...

"...there is evidence that the keyblade can ONLY KILL HEARTLESS AND NOBODIES. can he hurt other people who aren't, yes but kill them, no."

At this point I'm thinking he's either a troll or just completely delusional.

Dragon Ariia said:
I didn't read most of his statement but likely delusional. I know people that think kenshiro can beat bernkastel
More than likely, but what really irked me was the claim that the Keyblade can't kill anyone other than Heartless and Nobodies, despite never referencing or quoting any kind of material or moments from the games.

"most undertale characters which are 8-C (not counting doggo and Lesser dog)" wankers (8-C for just a feat based off vaporizing a plastic cup,)

BattleReviews said:
"most undertale characters which are 8-C (not counting doggo and Lesser dog)" wankers (8-C for just a feat based off vaporizing a plastic cup,)
well low 7-C is pure wank

i disagree, you can see undertale going into 2 ways, how this wiki is doing it (stats scaling, using the tsunderplane feat)

or the 9-B Mettaton way, which shows mettaton busting through a wall,

so yes and no,

BattleReviews said:
Godzilla wank, known for being reported to the Rule Violation Report for that, thats how bad it is,
Godzilla isn't really that wanked, it's just that he has feats all over the place, many of which are difficult to quantify, and the can be misunderstood.

Back