• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

Yeah, but I think we can agree that if Pre-SGW Archie feats are used, Sonic stomps Mario. Especially since the latter probably wouldn't use the Power Stars or Pure Hearts in character.

Vsguy75 said:
Lmao Zack still dodged [1] one of Fury's attacks in a cutscence so hes still really fast even if you go by the "muh travel speed" argument
I guess that's what he meant with interpreting the same things differently. I always thought it was just Bahamut Exploding after his defeat. Still doesn't change that the dragon leaps into outer space mid fight in an instant, stops his momentum without issue and firez a a lazor that reaches the planet from the moon in an instant as well, busting the moon and creating a country sized explosion. Yet, many still consider FFVII to be bullet speed at best.

Nobody seems to be aware of the Whirlwind Maze feat either.

@TartaChocholate

Zack blocked a bunch of bullets in the intro to Crisis Core IIRC and there are a lot more speed feats apart from that as well as the Bahamut Fury one. Saying that they're "bullet level" is just wrong

The Smashor said:
Yeah, but I think we can agree that if Pre-SGW Archie feats are used, Sonic stomps Mario. Especially since the latter probably wouldn't use the Power Stars or Pure Hearts in character.
But is not only saying that Sonic beats Mario, the guy said that Sonic had only sonic speed, and used Mario being unable to break free from ropes as an argument.

Even if you agree than Sonic beats Mario this is just horrible downplay.

He does blitz in super form due to infinite speed, but that's basically why we don't use gameplay mechanics as reasoning.

Vsguy75 said:
@TartaChocholate
Zack blocked a bunch of bullets in the intro to Crisis Core IIRC and there are a lot more speed feats apart from that as well as the Bahamut Fury one. Saying that they're "bullet level" is just wrong
Do you have more? Can you tell me? I usually go for those three I mentioned.

Embodiment Of Lies said:
SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
City level Godzilla.

Hell his current status is too low.
lol cate... Bet you want metapotent godzilla
The **** is that? Metapotent isn't a level. It's just sad that this site goes out of its way to deny things like King Ghidorah wiping out numerous planets (town tier? Explain) or SpaceGodzilla somehow NOT being star level despite literally all media supporting it or Godzilla somehow not scaling to SpaceGodzilla's star level facts despite the fact they fight a lot and are always on par with each other. Or denying all author statements from Godzilla in Hell for some reason.

You know that you can always make a CRT in any case, no? Frankly enough, I would do but hell, I know nothing about Godzilla

If there are proof and stuff of world destroying Ghidorah and all, I don't know why he would be lower, but that's imo

Wokistan said:
inb4 3-A/1-A godzilla
I mean...it is stated his Divine form was equal to God....who did make the universe and that's shown. 1A is very high though. 2B would be better for the higher statements.

But no the problem is this site downplays obvious things like SpaceG being star level at least

i got a good one.

This is an actual quote from a dragon ball fan. he said "xenoverse goku can destroy 30 000 universes. i'll admit that the living tribunal can beat goku when he can also destroy 30 000 universes".

this was his response to me saying the living tribunal can beat goku.

to be fair, he didnt even know who the living tribunal was. He just assumed the living tribunal cant destroy 30 000 universes, even though he can with less than a thought.

But Azathoth is one of the guys who'd usually argue for Khorne in vs battles

Back