• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Any comic containing the artwork of John Jr. Romita.

I just hate the way he draws faces, their super jacked up. His art style in general is ugly in my opinion.

And it sucks cause he's drawn so many of my favorite series (Kick-Ass, World War Hulk, Avengers vs X-Men, several Spider-Man and Wolverine runs, etc)

TeenAngel101 said:
Js250476 said:
So out of curiosity what's the worst Superman one?
IMG 0847
Good runner up, but nah. The real prize goes to Frank Miller. (Because damn, who didn't see that coming, right?)

I'm actually serious here.

Superman frank-miller
All of the details just hit you one after the other. The ridiculous pose, the gigantic hands (one of which is bigger than the other), the enormous shoulder, the goofy looking legs (again, one is bigger than the other), the 'taking a shit' facial expression, the almost Voldemort-esque nose, the complete lack of armpits, the fact that his costume has numerous wrinkles despite being made of tights...

@Js Theres a long ass rant in All-Star Batman and Robin where Batman goes on and on about how stupid Superman is and how smart he is and it is the most dreadful crap.

Also the Digimon comics are weird as hell. They adapted three entire series (Adventure, twice, 02 and Tamers) and even adapted Japanese only media like the Ry Akiyama saga, yet they are impossible to find anywhere. I found a few scans, a few covers and that's it. They were published by Marvels Italian imprint, yet were made by a British team and released in British magazines. Everything about their publication is weird and contradictory.

@King. Oh God why did you remind me of Franks take on Wondy. Her characterization is worse then her design, and don't even get me started on her creepy relationship with Superman.

@Teen

THICC Spider-Man vs SWOLE Tommy

SWOLE AF

Didn't you do it? I pretty sure only the person who made the comment can delete it.

Can you restore it?

I think admins can do it?

Yeah, I just saw. Dark said he deleted it because we shouldn't talk about THAT artist.

Who were you talking about?

Back