• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Trigger: Yuma Speed Upgrade?

So this is about Yuma with his B-Rank trigger. I'm not sure really how to quantify this, but I know something is here:

World-trigger-8180317

World-trigger-8180323

Yuma is able to fight on par and overwhelm Ikoma who is stated to be the best Kogetsu wielder and can make slashes at 0.2 seconds:

World-trigger-8063281

World-trigger-8063287

"Yuma is able to fight on par and overwhelm Ikoma"

This is wrong, Ikoma couldn't keep up because Yuma is using Osamu's wires, as you can clearly see in the first page. The entire point of the wires is to improve Yuma's mobility at the same time the enemy gets his mobility nerfed.

Not to mention, Ikoma read his moves and cut him in half the moment Yuma got out of the wirezone.

"who is stated to be the best Kogetsu wielder"

This is also wrong, Ikoma is stated to be one of the best Senku(whirlwind, the getsuga tensho) users. Tachikawa or Shinoda are said to be the best Kogetsu(the sword) users. There's a difference in there.

Inoue211 said:
"Yuma is able to fight on par and overwhelm Ikoma"
This is wrong, Ikoma couldn't keep up because Yuma is using Osamu's wires, as you can clearly see in the first page. The entire point of the wires is to improve Yuma's mobility at the same time the enemy gets his mobility nerfed.

Not to mention, Ikoma read his moves and cut him in half the moment Yuma got out of the wirezone.

"who is stated to be the best Kogetsu wielder"

This is also wrong, Ikoma is stated to be one of the best Senku(whirlwind, the getsuga tensho) users. Tachikawa or Shinoda are said to be the best Kogetsu(the sword) users. There's a difference in there.
Huh, I though Yuma got in the wirezones on that second page, but after closer inspection, I see the wires now. My bad. And i could've sworn in the 140's they said Ikoma was the best Kogetsu User. I remember Shinoda and Tachikawa being stated as the best attackers though.

I think Tachikawa was said to be the best with Kogetsu, can't really remember now. But he is the n1 attacker.

But yeah, Ikoma was said to be one of the best using Senku, though it's obvious that you need to be very good with the sword in order to be good with that technique, he is n6 attacker after all.

Back