• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) vs. Riku

Round 1: Speed unequalized

Round 2: Speed equalized

Win by KO, death, incapacitation, BFR

Round 1 takes place on a perfectly Earthlike uninhabited planet somewhere in the middle of the Phoenix Cluster, Round 2 takes place on DC Comics Earth

Both are at their peak

No outside help

Both in character

They start 40 meters away from each other

No preperation time

No knowledge of each other

vs
Wonder Woman 2

Riku KHII

WW is hawt, so I vote for her.

But in all seriousness, I think lasso wins this for her.

Round 1: Leaning towards inconclusive, as while Riku does have an edge in AP and Durability, WW has him outclassed in speed but doesn't seem to have any hax to help her.

Round 1: Riku takes this with his advantage in AP/Durability.

Same as Everlasting. Riku has the advatange in AP and Dura but doesn't have the speed to catch WW (ignoring the possibly higher part, of course).

R2 i agree with as well. There's also the fact that Riku does have a lot more to go by (i.e Magic spells) even tho it's clearly written on WW's page that she has resistance to it....yeah. I mean if Riku wanted to, he could time stop around her and hack-n-slash her to bits. Or just pelt WW with dark aura blasts and stuff. And other junk that MAY some affect on WW if only a little bit.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Same as Everlasting. Riku has the advatange in AP and Dura but doesn't have the speed to catch WW (ignoring the possibly higher part, of course).
R2 i agree with as well. There's also the fact that Riku does have a lot more to go by (i.e Magic spells) even tho it's clearly written on WW's page that she has resistance to it....yeah. I mean if Riku wanted to, he could time stop around her and hack-n-slash her to bits. Or just pelt WW with dark aura blasts and stuff. And other junk that MAY some affect on WW if only a little bit.
i agree with this ^_^

Round 1: WW takes this for sure since she has a massive speed advantage and there isn't a too big of a difference in AP.

Round 2: If she has her sword and shield, WW. If not, Riku.

Back