• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, I get it, they're both sword princesses. Clever.

Wonder Woman's probably got the Skill advantage, both being much older than Eirika but also having more known action. Eirika shouldn't be a total pushover in her own swordplay, she spent her childhood getting to the point she is with a sword and battled some impressive opponents durring the Sacred Stones plot, but that's probably more stopping her from getting thrashed rather than surpassin Diana.

The DCEU Country Feat seems pretty comparable to Fomortiis' power causing the earthquake that ruiend Grado, so I'll assume AP is pretty close to equal then, however Eirika's primary weapon Sieglinde has a passive attack boost, so she might have a slight AP advantage when fighting close range at least.

I think Eirika's gear and abilities with her swords though has a pretty distinct advantage over Wonder Woman though. The Runesword, Lightbrand, and Wind Sword mean that SBT will start them out of Wonder Woman's range, which isn't a good start for someone who primarially fights at melee range. With the swords being magical too Wonder Woman's flight isn't AS useful, since Eirika has ranged abilities now instead of just being restricted to melee. Lightbrand's light beams can probably be deflected just like Heat Vision, but Wonder Woman doesn't seem as prepared to defend against the Wind Sword's air manipulation and Runeblade's life-absorbtion, so Eirika's probably getting first blood in this fight.

Those swords are nice, they might get a little damage off early, but it's unlikely Eirika can win with just magical swords and keeping up range forever, so they're going to come to close combat blows. Like I said before, Diana probably still outskills, but Eirika's raiper is spesifically designed for countering and piercing armor, and her whole fighting style focuses on thrusts and stabs, so Eirika's battle stratagy and weapons should be able to make use of Wonder Woman's weakness to being pierced by weapons. Add that to the fact she can use the Rune Sword at close range as well to absorb life energy (something Diana probably still can't counter or stop effectively) and Eirika might actually be able to out last and overcome Wonder Woman's Low Regen by keeping herself healthy and punching through/around her armor and defenses.

It's a tough fight, Wonder Woman is going to be brutal and hold the skill advantage, but Eirika's ability to at least somewhat keep up, have more options Wonder Woman can't fight, and the ability to exploit her main weakness with her sword options means I think Eirika wins with a LOT of difficulty in a drag-out fight.

As a final note, didn't bring up the lasso of thruth because the truth ability isn't super combat applicable and using it to restrain an opponent seems to be more useful in tag-manuvers over one-on-ones. And I didn't bring up the Sacred Stone because I'm PRETTY sure Eirika can't use that to seal away Wonder Woman, from what I remember it's a mcguffian only for evil things, so Diana shouldn't be worried about that.

Back