• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5110859-wonderwomansnap1-175496
"I've killed things from other worlds before."

AKU
"Once again I am free to smite the world as I did in days long past."

Both have knowledge of each other's abilities.

Aku is taking the fight seriously.

Speed is equalized.

The location is a destroyed Themyscira with the two starting 30 feet away from each other.

WONDER WOMAN: 0

AKU: 3

INCONCLUSIVE: 0

Aku seems to be more haxed, with Shapeshifting, Necromancy, Time Manipulation, Low-High Regenerationn, Intangibility, Fire Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Clairvoyance, Mind Manipulation, Mind Reading, Empathic Manipulation and Duplication, so, I think I'll vote for him, he should be able to win pretty easily, since he's taking it seriously.

I'm pretty certain Wonder Woman's sword could harm Aku much like Jack's katana would. Also, Wonder Woman has killed monsters that are just about Aku's level, so I personally don't believe Aku's hax would help him much. If a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword can stomp Aku, then a foolish Amazon warrior wielding a magic sword could easily keep up with him.

Back