• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine (X-Men Film Series) vs. Batman (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

X men s wolverine 2 transparent background by camo flauge-d9lclf9
So this is what it feels like.

Batman-suit
As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol...as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

The 2000s were a great time for superhero movies, perhaps even better than the current decade. There were movies about Spider-Man, Superman, and Iron Man but the two most popular had to be the heroes who did what they had to do to save the day and dressed in cool leather suits, Hugh Jackman's Wolverine from the X-Men Film Series and Christian Bale's Batman from The Dark Knight Trilogy. Anyways, this fight takes place in Gotham City with Batman having five days prep time and speed equalized or Wolverine would blitz him. Win by KO, incap, or death and both are in-character.

Wolverine (X-Men Film Series):4

Batman (The Dark Knight Trilogy):2

Inconclusive:1

Batman has no way of killing Logan because of his adamantium skeleton and Regenerationn. Logan also has a lot of experience, he fought in two world wars. Logan mid-diff, Batman is more skilled, but he has no way of killing Logan and his experience in fighting gives him an edge.

Depends on how bullshit can you make Batman´s prep.

BUT, if Batman manages to figure out the chemical composition of the Silver Samurai´s sword from Wolverine goes to Japan, he will easly kill Logan.

Batman gets a vote with extreme, bullshit prep.

Logan otherwise.

Can we say Batman researched Logan´s life all the way to Japan and his relationship with the Silver Samurai and his battle with him in just 5 days?

Logan has a lot more experience, but if Batman can figure out the way to drown him or throw Wolvie into a a coma he will win.

Bats gets by vote.

be specific, do they know where they are, where each other are? Where is the fight? if its a stealth battle wolvie gets subdued, if its a hand to hand battle batman's mouth gets stabbed

Aparently, In "The Wolverine" Silver Samurai just had to heat up his blade to 3000 degrees to cut adamantium.

Batman could probably ifgure this out easly if he tracks Logan´s life all the way to Japan.

Yeah, I was going to change it to DCEU Bats but then I realized that I'd have to change the entire connections. There's probably some way to make it work with enough prep but I'd rather just have it closed.

Back