• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine vs Raiden (MGS)

Raiden. While Wolverine's skeleton can take everything Raiden can throw at him, he can't hurt Raiden back, and Raiden is much, much faster, not to mention he could just tear out Wolverine's heart like he did to Armstrong, or just hit him in other vital areas and Wolverine can't do anything about it. Also, Raiden could just KO him.

But let's be honest, they'll have Wolverine win the fight, merely because they don't understand how inconsistent Marvel is, and they'll probably undersell Raiden a lot.

im done watching Deathbattle but if this was any other vs match id go with Raiden

yea im also pretty sure deathbattle will make Wolverine win this

Ok then, what about a hypothetical battle? I'd say wolverine. Sure Raiden can easily blitz him, leaving Logan with little to no chance of hitting him, but Raiden can't really do anything to Wolverine either.

Wolverine can't even hope to hurt Raiden (Wolverine is Building Level, Raiden is Small Town Level), and Raiden can just KO him.

^True it could go either way in my book but my edge goes to logan because of His OP healing factor,better combat skills,better training and experince

Eh, I've changed my mind about Raiden killing Wolverine, but I still think Raiden can win by KO'ing him.

Well, Kenshiro did get his victory over Wolverine via Knockout. So I guess Raiden could likely do the same.

Hmm... the problem is that Marvel comics are really inconsistent, so I'm not sure if Juggernaut was really Planet Level in durability in that story, where did he do that? Even then, it could be an outlier, as I'm pretty sure he doesn't have as great of showings at various other points in Marvel's history.

Who was the writer for that? Because a quick google search has no results.

Also, aren't there flaws in Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton? I thought I read the type of Adamantium alloy that makes up his skeleton has problems other types don't have.

Back