• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfram say hello to Wither (7-0-0) This can be add

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Minecraft

Wolfram started hearing with wither rumors. Wolfram decided to summon wither to help him attack I-Island
After being summoned, the wither explodes
Wolfram : Good now listen wither, you must obey me
The Wither attacks with it's Wither Skull
Wolfram summons an iron pillar for protection
Wolfram : What the hell you have to obey me!!!
Wither roared

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-B
• Base Wolfram is used

Magneto but anime : 7 (@Flashlight237, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Mapl3Sy4up, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @V999, @Mariogoods)

Three-headed Undead :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Okay, so I took a bit to try and see when the movie took place in, and it seems to have taken place between the U.A. Beginnings and the Joint Training Arcs (specifically in the Provisional Hero License Exam Arc), so guess he scales off U.A. Beginnings Deku here. This should put Wolfram at 26.67 tons. The WIther, on the other hand, can no-sell its own birth explosion of 38.5 tons of TNT. The Wither effect is basically Death Manip that affects both living creatures and seemingly inanimate objects like the Iron Golem and Snow Golem. That's about where the Wither's advantages end, however.

Based on what I've read on the Quirk Wolfram has, in a high-iron environment, Wolfram goes right for incap in-character: https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Manipulation

And really, at Class K vs Class 50 (though I don't see how Wither can stack up to Steve if the Wither hadn't lifted jack), I think Wolfram shouldn't have a problem doing that. Plus let's face it, we're pitting a guy who organized the hijacking of a high-security building against a wild animal that has no idea what it's doing. Chances are the Wither only goes for the attack instinctively and would be rock-stupid against whatever Wolfram pulls off. It's hard to tell whether Wolfram's attacks are melee attacks or projectiles, however. I suppose they're a mix of both since Wolfram's quirk requires physical contact with iron, with his hands it seems, to attack the Wither even when he is so-and-so meters away from the Wither.

All and all, I think Wolfram wins through incap.

Yeah wolfram’s pretty good at his job
Wolfram Alpha FRA
(also should probably restrict the quirk enhancer, it’s standard equipment and puts him in his second key when put on)

Yeah wolfram’s pretty good at his job
Wolfram Alpha FRA
(also should probably restrict the quirk enhancer, it’s standard equipment and puts him in his second key when put on)
I think keeping him in a certain key restricts the quirk enhancer already, not that it matters since I don't think he'll need it.

Back