• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Flash doesn't use time travel, Schreiber should be able to win both rounds.

Given his Low-Godly Regenerationn, the Flash lacks any means to truly kill Schreiber since he has no soul hax.

And if Schreiber so much as starts chanting Nilfheimr Fenriswolf, the Flash won't be able to stop him given that he distorts space to make it impossible to touch him, and once its active, Flash will be helpless to actually catch Schreiber, as Schreiber's speed will basically be the Flash's + 1.

Couple that with his actions f**king up the soul beyond belief, and we have our LDO #12 taking the win.

I was going to comment on this but Ever said everything I could have, so, yeah, Schreiber wins.

Flash can resist magic possession by vibrating, idk if it can resist soul destruction.

Since this guy is only msh+, Flash has all the time in the world to try to hit him with everything he has. Can this guys stop speed force dump? Or speed steal?

Yeah, same here. The guy also has plenty of hax to f up Flash. So he wins for me here based on Ever's comment.

Flash's only chance is to tag Schreiber before he starts the incantation. During and after? He be ****** as long as he doesn't time travel as noted by Ever.

As I said, the guy is msh+ while both are mftl. They should be able to hit him as many times as they want without him being able to do anything. Can he stop the speed force dump or the speed steal?

Point. @EMC

Yeah cause the guy is only MHS+ but as he and Ever said, both of the Flash's are screwed due to the guy's special ability of always being ahead of the other's speed.

It says it works only when it's active. Does he have to activate it, or it's always working? And does it have feats at this level or it's just nfl?

Well here's another thing. Wolfgang is listed as having Low-Godly regen in his base form.

Does either Barry or Wally have anything in them that can get past that?

The Everlasting said:
@Cross
Nope, neither Barry nor Wally have hax to destroy Schreiber's soul.
Yeah i thought so too. I mean anyone with Godly level regen is pretty much going to survive anything. Not everything, just anything.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well here's another thing. Wolfgang is listed as having Low-Godly regen in his base form.
I already said . . .

Speed force dump, speed steal.

They don't really use them constantly, mostly because almost no one can counter it, and the story would end in a second, but they do use it in character. Especially if they can blitz him and notice that they can't hurt him with punches.

Jucaslucas said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I already said . . .
Speed force dump, speed steal.
Speed steal will be impossible. Not sure what the dump thing is but if it requires getting close to Schreiber and putting him into the Speed Force, then that too will be impossible.

Flash? None, I guess. But as I said, if the guy can't react, it doesn't really matter.

How does that "I'm always faster than my enemy" thing work? Does he have to activate it? Does it have feats at this level of speed? Can he travel between realities to escape the speed force dump, or move without speed against the speed steal?

Speed steal will be impossible. Not sure what the dump thing is but if it requires getting close to Schreiber and putting him into the Speed Force, then that too will be impossible.

Why Speed steal wouldn't work?

He can throw the guy in the speed force. And no, he doesn't have to get close. It's ranged AoE, and even Gorilla Grood amped by the speed force can't avoid it.

Jucaslucas said:
Flash? None, I guess. But as I said, if the guy can't react, it doesn't really matter.
How does that "I'm always faster than my enemy" thing work? Does he have to activate it? Does it have feats at this level of speed? Can he travel between realities to escape the speed force dump, or move without speed against the speed steal?

Not Flash but Wolfgang, since everything has Concept, even speed steal.

Because everything has Concept, and if he resist particular concept for example resist the concept of heat then he cannot be beaten by any heat attack.

Jucaslucas said:
He can throw the guy in the speed force. And no, he doesn't have to get close. It's ranged AoE, and even Gorilla Grood amped by the speed force can't avoid it.

Because Schreiber would still be faster via reality warping. Aight. So Speed Force Dump gives him the win.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Jucaslucas said:
Because Schreiber would still be faster via reality warping. Aight. So Speed Force Dump gives him the win.
Does he have to activate the "being faster than the enemy" thing?

Jucaslucas said:
EvilMegaCookie said:
Jucaslucas said:
Does he have to activate the "being faster than the enemy" thing?
Yep. But during the activation, it is impossible to get near him regardless of your speed because of the time axis being distorted or something. Trexalfa can explain that part better than me. But basically it just makes approaching him impossible as it is like an "infinite distance" thing until he finishes his Briah. Attacks that immediately target him should be effective though. I mean stuff that doesn't have a travel time or are projectiles.

EvilMegaCookie
Yep. But during the activation, it is impossible to get near him regardless of your speed because of the time axis being distorted or something. Trexalfa can explain that part better than me. But basically it just makes approaching him impossible as it is like an "infinite distance" thing until he finishes his Briah. Attacks that immediately target him should be effective though. I mean stuff that doesn't have a travel time or are projectiles.

Sounds kinda like zooms abilty to distort time around himself to allow him to all ways be untochable and have infinte speed. But i do recall Wally running faster than the concept of time to bypass Zooms abilty. Doesnt that show that Flash has major restiance and can bypass most time based manuplation. Again Shireiber has a similair time manuplation powers like Zoom who flash has gotten around several times. Well wally Has. I have no clue about Barry.

Minstry of pain said:
Sounds kinda like zooms abilty to distort time around himself to allow him to all ways be untochable and have infinte speed. But i do recall Wally running faster than the concept of time to bypass Zooms abilty. Doesnt that show that Flash has major restiance and can bypass most time based manuplation. Again Shireiber has a similair time manuplation powers like Zoom who flash has gotten around several times. Well wally Has. I have no clue about Barry.
lol It not time based manipulation, he not even have Time Manipulation as his ability.

"Yep. But during the activation, it is impossible to get near him regardless of your speed because of the time axis being distorted or something. Trexalfa can explain that part better than me. But basically it just makes approaching him impossible as it is like an "infinite distance" thing until he finishes his Briah. Attacks that immediately target him should be effective though. I mean stuff that doesn't have a travel time or are projectiles."

"During the activation", that's the problem. Flash is so much faster than him, that he won't have time to activate it. They'll have time to do whatever they want to him, before he has time to perform a thought.

Jucaslucas said:
"Yep. But during the activation, it is impossible to get near him regardless of your speed because of the time axis being distorted or something. Trexalfa can explain that part better than me. But basically it just makes approaching him impossible as it is like an "infinite distance" thing until he finishes his Briah. Attacks that immediately target him should be effective though. I mean stuff that doesn't have a travel time or are projectiles."
"During the activation", that's the problem. Flash is so much faster than him, that he won't have time to activate it. They'll have time to do whatever they want to him, before he has time to perform a thought.
Something I have already pointed out I believe. So it all depends on whether or not he starts in Briah. In Briah it will be impossible for Flash to tag him and if Schreiber does get a hit in before Flash starts doing Speed Force Dump shit, he will probably be killed pretty quickly.

If he has to activate, he wouldn't start with it, right?

And I still se no reason why speed stealing wouldn't work, if he has to activate the power. He'll become a statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back