• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jucaslucas said:
If he has to activate, he wouldn't start with it, right?
And I still se no reason why speed stealing wouldn't work, if he has to activate the power. He'll become a statue.
There are two modes for Schreiber. The "normal", crazy Schreiber and White Anna who has merged completely with his holy relic and is a berserker, only listening to Reinhard. And yes, Flash can steal his speed as long as it is before Schreiber starts the incantation. After that it will be much more difficult and he has to hope for Schreiber not one-shotting him with a soulfucking scream. Which WILL happen, especially if he is in White Anna mode.

All in all, it really depends on if he starts in Briah or not as pointed out before. If not, he loses. If he gets to... Well, then he pretty much wins. So it is a stomp in either direction.

The real cal howard said:
Just a question, is this guy (and after reading the power of the verse, the entire series), walking NLF's?

Why? apart from Cthulhu Mythos these guys is literally have the second highest number of Tier 1-A(the list in this wiki is still not complete) so why you think he is NLF?

Just a question, is this guy (and after reading the power of the verse, the entire series), walking NLF's?
Very brief answer: No.

Anyway, Flash would completely wreck White Anna if he doesn't get OP made privileges so yep, Flash wins as things are right now.

I don't get the point of the earlier questions about "conceptual resistances", anyhow.

Not the 1-As. VNs are just that powerful. I normally don't involve myself with them because they're annoying for that reason. But the fact that country busters have NLF abilities.

EDIT: Person above answered my question.

Not Jim Sterling said:
@Trexalfa29
You don't understand them? then just silent, I dont asking your opinion about my question.
I'll be silent if I want to, thank you :D. Last I checked, no one is forbidden to just post in a thread. I am just saying that question doesn't make an ick of sense. Flash will blitz Schreiber at the start, leaving him with no option to activate his Briah. There's nothing relating to "conceptual attacks" here, and definately nothing more to argue. It's a blitz either way.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Jucaslucas said:
If he has to activate, he wouldn't start with it, right?
And I still se no reason why speed stealing wouldn't work, if he has to activate the power. He'll become a statue.
There are two modes for Schreiber. The "normal", crazy Schreiber and White Anna who has merged completely with his holy relic and is a berserker, only listening to Reinhard. And yes, Flash can steal his speed as long as it is before Schreiber starts the incantation. After that it will be much more difficult and he has to hope for Schreiber not one-shotting him with a soulfucking scream. Which WILL happen, especially if he is in White Anna mode.
All in all, it really depends on if he starts in Briah or not as pointed out before. If not, he loses. If he gets to... Well, then he pretty much wins. So it is a stomp in either direction.
Well, with the ridiculous speed difference, Flash is more likely to take him down before he can use the power.

You know now that EMC and Juca's have pointed it out, it seems that it's pretty much anybody's win here. Wolfgang, despite the Low Godly regen, get's blitzed anyways given his base speed compared to Barry and Wally's.

But if Wolfgang is actually allowed to start in his Briah(?) form....thing, then it's likely his win given it's special ability.

All in all though, i just don't know anymore....

Does he generally have the Briah form turned on? Wouldn't starting with it, be like Goku starting at ssj3 or Medaka at End God mode? Since they are generally at base and have to activate it?

Anyway, without staring with Briah they blitz him. Barry dumps him in the speed force, and Wally steals his speed.

With him beginning with it, he wrecks their souls.

Alright?

@Jucas: The OP (i.e DT) didn't specify weather Wolfgang does start in his Briah.

Everything else, yeah sure i can roll with that.

If he didn't specify, we have to go with what Wolfbang generally does right? Does he walk around with that form activated?

Jucaslucas said:
If he didn't specify, we have to go with what Wolfbang generally does right? Does he walk around with that form activated?
Nope. As far as I remember that only happens when he is White Anna, going utterly berserk. That is when he is pretty much always in Briah.

Hm... I actually didn't think that much about versions here at all. To not throw new informations into the discussions let me just say that per standard battle assumption, if not further specified the strongest (in this case the strongest base) version is used.

So it depends wether you want to interpret briah as a transformation (like going super saiyan) or as a technique. Given the way Schreibers page is written it seems to be more of a technique, so I guess Flash takes this than.

One question though. Barrys profile doesn't mention speed force dump (I assume that means BFR). If he should have it, it should probably be added to the profile, given that it is quite relevant.

Not sure if one could call this a mismatch or not, since Schreiber is clearly not capable of fighting Flash without Briah. Lol.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Not sure if one could call this a mismatch or not, since Schreiber is clearly not capable of fighting Flash without Briah. Lol.
I actually not sure whatever this is a stomp,mismatch or not, that because he has so many hax.

DontTalk said:
Hm... I actually didn't think that much about versions here at all. To not throw new informations into the discussions let me just say that per standard battle assumption, if not further specified the strongest (in this case the strongest base) version is used.
So it depends wether you want to interpret briah as a transformation (like going super saiyan) or as a technique. Given the way Schreibers page is written it seems to be more of a technique, so I guess Flash takes this than.

One question though. Barrys profile doesn't mention speed force dump (I assume that means BFR). If he should have it, it should probably be added to the profile, given that it is quite relevant.
Just curious do you think this is mismatch or not?

Well, its not notable for the fighters, I guess. So it should not be added to their pages.

But over 60 responses at least means it isn't completly boring, right?

i would go for the nazi here because dear god the haxes are real like reality warping, soul manipulation, regen (low-godly) (Dies Irae makes nazi's look awesome >.>) though the flashes are by far faster they can't just phase kill him as the regen stops schreiber from dying from that also he can negate durability though he does have to activate his briah which as i read once he starts flash loses though the best chance he gets is time traveling right but there is one issue i found in schreiber's profile which says to negate his briah you must stop time all together which i don't think flash has so leaning towards the insane nazi here

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I would go for the nazi here because dear god the haxes are real like reality warping, soul manipulation, regen (low-godly) (Dies Irae makes Nazis look awesome >.>) though the flashes are by far faster they can't just phase kill him as the Regenerationn stops Schreiber from dying from that also he can negate durability though he does have to activate his Briah which as I read once he starts Flash loses though the best chance he gets is time traveling right but there is one issue I found in Schreiber's profile, which says to negate his Briah, you must stop time all together which I don't think Flash has so leaning towards the insane Nazi here.
Speed Steal has the same effect of stopping time around a person.

And Speed Force dump is basically BFR to another dimension. And since the Speed Force is what fuels time in the entire multiverse, he'll stay there for quite some time. I don't even know how time works there.

Jucaslucas said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Iwould go for the Nazi here because dear god the haxes are real like reality warping, soul manipulation, regen (low-godly) (Dies Irae makes Nazis look awesome >.>) though the Flashes are by far faster they can't just phase kill him as the regenerate stops sSchreiber from dying from that also he can negate durability though he does have to activate his Briah which asIread once he starts Flash loses though the best chance he gets is time traveling right but there is one issue Ifound in schreiber's profile which says to negate his Briah you must stop time all together which I don't think flash has so leaning towards the insane Nazi here.
Speed Steal has the same effect of stopping time around a person.
And Speed Force dump is basically bfr to another dimension. And since the speed force is what fuels time in the entire multiverse, he'll stay there for quite some time. I don't even know how time works there.
Doesn't say anything about stopping time, just that it steals their speed/kinetic momentum. Which wouldn't work as any attempt to slow him down will pretty much automatically fail, just like how Ren's Time Stagnation doesn't work against him.

Especially since his Briah is reality warping. It says "screw you" to reality and its laws in order to make him always faster.

Edit: IF this is White Anna VS Flash, then Speed Force Dump seems to be the only viable option for Flash to win. Up to Dark as to whether Schreiber starts in Briah or not.

Jucaslucas said:
I meant it has basically the same effect.
If he doesn't have speed, he won't be able to activate the power, right?
well no he will stand still but what's stopping him from activating his briah to take his speed back as long as the flash has speed he will have flash's speed + 1 at least and stopping someone in their tracks is not stopping time all together

If his body doesn't have speed, the neurons in his brain won't be able to send eletrival signals to each other to even perform a thought. Nothing, in his body will be able to move without speed.

It's basically the same effect as stopping time.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Jucaslucas said:
I meant it has basically the same effect.
If he doesn't have speed, he won't be able to activate the power, right?
well no he will stand still but what's stopping him from activating his briah to take his speed back as long as the flash has speed he will have flash's speed + 1 at least and stopping someone in their tracks is not stopping time all together
Would be impossible for him to activate his Briah in that state as far as I know. It wouldn't work if he was in Briah though, so there is that.

Jucaslucas said:
Then, Flash stomps if Wolfbang doesn't begin Briah, but gets stomped if he does.
Alright?
Sounds like it. If nothing else, Schreiber has a decent chance of one-shotting Flash in White Anna mode as his screams would soulfuck like all hell.

Jucaslucas said:
If his body doesn't have speed, the neurons in his brain won't be able to send eletrival signals to each other to even perform a thought. Nothing, in his body will be able to move without speed.
It's basically the same effect as stopping time.
It's still a speed steal, and his Briah would instantly adjust the speed to be superior to Flash's again. Briah is an area with altered laws and, being Gudou, this one is inside White Anna's body. He doesn't need his brain to adjust his speed, it is reality warping, automatic. Hell, he can regenerate his head after having it shot off in his True Briah, so he definately doesn't need neurons.

I have a question. Wolfgang and his verse opperate usually on Massivly hypersonic level. Wouldn't he have issues adjusting to MFTL speeds. Where flash can stop on a dime wouldn't Wolfgang struggle to control his newfound speed when first using it. Its just a thought I had. I'm assuming wolfgang when fighting others in his verse only becomes significantly higher than MHS speeds. The new found speed you would think he would ned time to get use to the giant leap to FTL even.

I'm not certain, because I've never looked at a VN, but I think he used his thing on immesurable beings before.

Does Flash have anyway of getting around Wolfgang's Regenerationn? Because blitzing wouldn't mean anything if Wolfgang would just keep regenerating. So before Wolfgang starts his chant, Flash would keep blitzing him and Wolfgang would just keep regenerating and once he starts the chant. It's all over for Flash. If Flash doesn't have anyway of getting past low godly Regenerationn, then blitzing wouldn't matter. Wolfgang would literally have all the time in the world to use his chant.

I'm not certain, because I've never looked at a VN, but I think he used his thing on immesurable beings before.
But that would be his Hyperverse form when he fought those beings which wouldn't scale to base or would it. I have no knowledge of the verse, so i have no clue if he has or hasnt at base but I would assume a feat like that based of his profile would come from the hyperverse part.

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Does flash have anyway of getting around Wolfgangs Regenerationn? Because blitzing wouldn't mean anything if Wolfgang would just keep regenerating. So before Wolfgang starts his chant Flash would keep blitzing him and Wolfgang would just keep regenerating and once he starts the chant. It's all over for Flash. If Flash doesn't have anyway of getting past low godly Regenerationn then blitzing wouldn't matter. Wolfgang would literally have all the time in the world to use his chant.
Speedforce Dump. Wolfgang doesn't have a counter to it he gets trapped in the Speed Fforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back