• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I genuinely don't even know what you're trying to say with this other than maybe "seeing something as illusory isn't R>F" which is blatantly false given the premise of 1-A, of Reality-Fiction Transcendence, and the word of the guy who literally wrote up the current definition of the tier and who agreed with the CRT previously. If you're insinuating that lower-dimensional things don't exist in higher-dimensional spaces then that's just semantically false altogether.
You can easily have squares and circles in a 3D space, they just wouldn't extend outward to the entirety of said space.

Infinitely negligible with 0 reading in said coordinate space, hence my point.

Your addressal was literally nothing more than "illusions are not R>F", which they are, for reasons that MGQ and I both discussed.

Then I disagree with your conclusions and I don't think my explanations can be any simpler.

They're unlocked. Post the justification for 1-A that you have written up here, first, so I can potentially suggest improvements if needed.
"From outside a mortal perspective, existence is considered an illusion and all things are but one thing" followed by character-specific explanations like (Raven, Spider, and Bartleby exist as immortals and are responsible for the creation of and continued sustainability of existence).

Infinitely negligible with 0 reading in said coordinate space, hence my point.
An object that exists in two out of three dimensions can still be coordinated in a 3-dimensional space, and I feel like that should just be obvious. It's also something the wiki acknowledges as possible.

IThen I disagree with your conclusions and I don't think my explanations can be any simpler.
👌

An object that exists in two out of three dimensions can still be coordinated in a 3-dimensional space, and I feel like that should just be obvious. It's also something the wiki acknowledges as possible.
Where the final coordinate is zero. This representation doesn't change much. It still doesn't exist in that real space.

The Dreamer isn't necessarily a "greater" true self of Bartleby, but it's probably worth giving them a new key or profile. I don't agree with Dasein being on the same level, though. There isn't really anything that makes him come off as similar to the Dreamer aside from them both being described as "unreal" and thus outside of Bartleby's vision. Dasein does deserve another key for Novus, I'm just not too sure if it'll scale to the 1-A stuff. I don't think it's unreasonable to have him that high, because it's sort of implied that most of his stuff is coming from the Song of Creation (indirectly), but it wouldn't be through Beyond-Dimensional Existence but rather the assumption that they're relative to the Player.

Edit: Might not have been clear because it's technically a spoiler, but Dasein is the Divine Nothing's in-lore name.
Alright cool. Also the Personal Daemon has some interesting lore about being responsible for the building blocks of reality and being able to turn things from finite to infinite. I can grab screenshots of the text if you want. Although I don't know if it'll help with tiering or not so it's up to you.

Alright cool. Also the Personal Daemon has some interesting lore about being responsible for the building blocks of reality and being able to turn things from finite to infinite. I can grab screenshots of the text if you want. Although I don't know if it'll help with tiering or not so it's up to you.
Yeah, I know about the Personal Daemon, I made a profile for it at CSAP. Hard to say whether or not it should scale to 1-A though, in my opinion, because they didn't really get any sort of portrayal as being innately separate from existence and "immortal" in the same sense that the god-tiers are - they're just really powerful and really haxxy reality warpers.

Yeah, I know about the Personal Daemon, I made a profile for it at CSAP. Hard to say whether or not it should scale to 1-A though, in my opinion, because they didn't really get any sort of portrayal as being innately separate from existence and "immortal" in the same sense that the god-tiers are - they're just really powerful and really haxxy reality warpers.
Yeah they're like Djinn but on steroids since it's inspired by the greek concept called the personal daimon which were said to be like guiding spirits to mortals functioning as a mediator between the divine and man. They seem to be powerful enough to give the cabalist the title of "Divine" similar to how the Wizard gets the title of "Divine Paradox" so they'd probably be on some lower scale relative to the other divine entities, but it's truly up in the air since there's not much information on them besides from the polaris raid.

Last edited:
Discussions with Ultima have led to the conclusion that 1-A is better labeled as a "possibly" rating, for now, as further examination on the scans shows the relationship between the cosmic characters and 'the Wheel' is somewhat dubious, specifically with regards to whether they should be considered exempt from the illusion, as the concepts they embody/bring to the table are referenced as examples toward the illusion, but every other mentioning referencing the relationship between the god-tiers and "existence" is that they transcend it and can destroy or shape it however they want.

Back