• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Witch With Guns Fights a Mentally ill Sorcerer (Bayonetta 3 vs Strange Supreme) [5-0-0]

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Please let Bayo finally have a fair match for once. I hope this doesn't dissolve into a shitshow. Both are 2-A, post-Fusion Strange Supreme used. Speed is equalized. SBA otherwise.

350_bayo3_hero.jpg
104-eka0360-comp-v003-1030.jpg

The Witch of Genesis: 5 (@Comicgyal, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Mariogoods, @LeoEpicGamer8910 , @CodeCCLL)

The Power Hungry Sorcerer Supreme:

Hideki Kamiya blocks Kevin Feige:

Last edited:
I believe she scales a bit above baseline. She scales to Singularity Balance who scales above his previous form which is baseline if I'm remembering correctly.

No, only Alioth. A single timeline in the MCU is a 2-A structure and Strange scales from delaying the destruction of his own and downscaling from ultron who's a casual destroyer of timelines. Also, a majority of Strange's fight against ultron, he was missing one of his stones, so Ultron wasn't at his strongest a majority of the fight.

I was not aware of that, but I don't think that should be the case. Idk where that statement on the profile implies that Ultron would be > Alioth. The threat presented by Ultron is that of eliminating all life in the multiverse, not necessarily destroying it. Alioth has a feat of destroying the entire multiverse, ultron doesn't.

But I guess this fight can be ignored then if that's whats supposedly accepted.

i think its interpreting that the watcher thinks ultron is the worst thing that could happen to the multiverse above even dormammu and alioth

But I don't think we can even assume the Watcher knows about Alioth considering that its supposed to be outside the rest of the multiverse. Alioth is also a mindless beast that follows Kang's command, Ultron is a murderous super computer in possession of the most powerful artifacts in the universe.

But this fight can probably still go on anyways actually since bayo has wincons outside of AP. Plus, strange supreme is still a glass cannon after all.

Strange's time manip isn't something he uses offensively in character. Especially not as a leading move. He's only ever done it for the dormammu time loop and to cancel out Ultron's time slow.

Back