• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Witch vs Wizard, Kazumi vs Han

Self time acceleration that lets her experience several months in seconds, and an Existence Erasing energy beam. She also resists powernull.

Han would probably start with a time stop barrier, right? Has he currently reached a point where that actually stops time for other people in it? (I'm really far behind) If he has, then info analysis tells him to break the soul gem and he wins, if not she gets pulled in, manipulates her time, and she erases.

Huh. Why is such a massive speed amp not mentioned on her profile? Assuming the months is only one month, and that the seconds are ten (a really generous downplay), she is still 259200 times faster.

She seems to upscale to MHS+, but that would still make her mach 259200000, which is X300 the speed of light. The fact that such an extent of her powers isn't even mentioned on her profile is kind of a problem.

Also, could you tell me when she uses it at the beginning of a fight?

A how, Han's barriers could always stop enemies in time, its just that everyone resists it because you literally can't live without the ability to manipulate pocket dimensions.

Now he can also make a void that could devour the whole damn world, because that is a thing too, I guess.

We do. Besides Han himself, every other profile I know of mentions time dilatation based speed amps as well.

But at the very least an explanation and exemple should be given in her notable attacks section.

Plus, this being a game, I somehow doubt you can just go MFTL against MHS enemies without limitations, or starting move for the matter.

Oh, I see what you mean.

Nah, Magia Record doesn't have the option for her time manip. The ability is used in her manga.

MB I though she is from Magia Record.

Anyhow, characters like Pucci also get MFTL through time dilatation, so yeah. Still, I'd like some scans of her starting with it and blitzing enemies.

Back