• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wisemon vs Nono

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Why not?

Digimon vs Diebuster

The Wise Demon vs The Awakened Gynoid

-Speed Equal

-Both 4-B

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Wisemo: 2 (Lucis, Velox)

Nono: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Are)

Wisemon2
Bustermachine-7 0001

I guess the sealing of Wisemon can't work properly due to the size of 4-B Nono

Plus, Nono have acces to hundreds of monster who can "hold back" Wisemon fand let Nono hax him

Or she just start with Black Hole Spam GG

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why is sealing effected by size?
Kinda obvious

If the person or being is too big to be put inside said seal then it won't really work unless said sealing is either really big or doesn't work through sealing

It's like trying to seal a Human inside a Bottle Cap

it depends on the sealing, we can not assume that a sealing which serves to seal beings of "normal" size has something bigger than a planet, moreover we do not even know how wisemon proceeds to seal

Except Wisemon's sealing shouldn't be affected seeing as his space-time stones can fit many other Digimon in it.

I don't think sealing someone in something connected to space time itself would require size. Also we shouldn't assume this unless stated that it is size based.

it is rather hasty to consider that its sealing ignores the size when it is used usually to seal beings which have a human size, it is a little (sorry for this term) NLF to concider that it can seal beings of this size without any evidence to support it, to be connected to space time is not enough to say this
moreover we do not even know how it works to seal

It is better not to assume that he can in my opinion

I disagree, most Digimon are not even human sized. Most Digimon are around the size of Kaiju. It is not NLF. Nothing on the sealing nor this sealing has stated anything regarding a size weakness. I have also never seen this being used on a thread before.

So I vehemently disagree.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't think sealing someone in something connected to space time itself would require size. Also we shouldn't assume this unless stated that it is size based.
Not sure how being connected to space time means something of immensely bigger size by comparison to it can fit in the portal that seals it.

Can you show it's sealing?

It is something stated only on it's profile as Wisemon has never fought on screen before. All we have is official documentation of its sealing.

I have never seen this size logic being used before. Especially when said sealing clearly doesn't care about size when it would be able to seal Kaiju sized monsters such as Seadramon and many other Digimon.

You....Haven't?

God forbid the number of annoying times it's brought up in a Pokémon and Gurren Laggann thread

That's probably because there's never been a character big enough to bring said point up

I will make a thread on it. Not that Sealing is Wisemon's only power here regardless.

This is a pretty interesting situation actually but the question here is not about whatever Wisemon can seal someone of the size of Nono because he should.

This is because Digimon DON'T interact with the body of their opponents but with the Data that make them so the question here is not about size but about whatever the data inside Nono body goes over the capacity of Wisemon seal.

This is pretty important because most of the time body size =/= Data amount in Digimon

Wisemon seems has edge here as he can manipulate time too.

I'm giving Wisemon benefit of the doubt that he can escape blackhole.

but Nono can kick apart blackhole, ignoring any physical laws governing spacetime.

Nono being planet-sized might get in the way though.

so... voting for Wisemon.

Oh, thank god, then if Wisemon start fight with time stop it give him good chances otherwise black hole makes Nono day, so for now it Inconclusive, but Wisemon have better chances.

Wisemon doesn't start with Chrono Breaker. He starts with either Pandora Dialogue or Eternal Nirvana.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Wisemon seems has edge here as he can manipulate time too.

I'm giving Wisemon benefit of the doubt that he can escape blackhole.

but Nono can kick apart blackhole, ignoring any physical laws governing spacetime.

Nono being planet-sized might get in the way though.

so... voting for Wisemon.
Complete Diebuster uses Black Hole Exelio as well as EVGW.

You have even said she information-theoretic erases, but then wisemon can prolly resist EE on infinite levels

But there is a huge AP/power level gap between them anyway

Crzer07 said:
You have even said she information-theoretic erases, but then wisemon can prolly resist EE on infinite levels

But there is a huge AP/power level gap between them anyway
Yeah, EE, which I haven't made CRT for now that I thought about it. Shit .

What's the gap? Does 80 AU blackhole manipulation really has been added to Nono's page?

I don't actually know how high Nono's degree of EE is. Is it baseline or higher? Because it just manipulate information. The 'information' here is according to RL physics and quantum theory.

So Nono's EE can probably bypass Wisemon?

Not changing my vote btw

How so? If it's information based, then it won't make a difference as basically everything in Digimon is Information based.

Back