• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Birkin VS Nemesis - Remake Edition

Both 9-A

Speed equalised

Round 1
Stage 1 Birkin is used, and Nemesis's weapons are restricted

Round 2
Stage 2 Birkin is used, and Nemesis has a flamethrower

Final Round
Both are bloodlusted, Stage 3 Birkin is used, and Stage 2 Nemesis is used

Birki: 1

Nemesis: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Pretty sure in round 1 Nemesis just goes ******* ham on Birkin.

Round 2 is more up in the air, but I'll give it to Nemesis again via his intelligence and weaponry.

Round 3 is the closest of the 3, but While stage 2 Nemesis is dumber than stage 1, I still wouldn't call him stupid. Meanwhile Birkin is completely mindless at this point and a massive slow target while Stage 2 Nemesis is gonna be running circles around him and tearing him apart with his faster attacks. Giving it to Nemesis again with HIGH Difficulty.

R1: William is only 9-B to Nemesis's 9-A. Nemesis should probably win.

R2: William jumps up to Atleast 9-A. So he likely has a stat advantage overall. Nemesis seems to be faster though in combat. More so, with his ability to jump and move quickly. William did however, one-shot Mr X like he was nothing. I'd say it's close with a slight advantage to William.

R3: William gets there. He is likely superior to Nemesis mostly in stage 2 due to being atleast 9-A and possibly higher. Overall, his abilty to constinuously grow in power and ,imo, more impressive feats, I say William ends up beating him.

Pretty sure replies don't even matter anymore, but this is a battle I'm very curious about myself.

Round 1: Nemesis all but stomps. Even with the G-Virus's adaptability, Nemesis is overwhelmingly more powerful than Birkin 1.

Round 2: Tough, very tough. Birkin can one-shot Mr. X in this stage, so he can hurt Nemesis for sure. But Nemesis is a seriously tough bastard even by the tough bastard standard of RE bioweapons, with only a couple of others rivalling him and only one genuinely outright exceeding him in sheer impossibility to put down. Implacable force meets immovable object. It's close, but I think Nemesis is just a bit too tough that his other qualities along with it give him the win.

Round 3: Birkin takes it, barely. Nemesis form 2 does have a mobility advantage (though probably not as great a one as it would first appear given how mobile Birkin 4 is), but Birkin 3 is terrifyingly strong by both feats and scaling. He's much bulkier and more muscular than his previous form which, as mentioned, was able to instantly kill Mr. X with a single attack: and Birkin 3 has two massive arms capable of top-tier physical feats plus two smaller, but still very bulky arms. But what gives Birkin the win is that the G-virus is still adapting and pushing his form's limits. During the fight in-game he grows even larger and stronger, and appears to super-heat his skin and claws, after taking severe damage, allowing him to move and attack faster, pause less after attacking, and flinch less upon receiving damage. Birkin will adapt to the damage Nemesis is dealing and compensate, perhaps hardening its skin or adding muscle to its legs to increase mobility (though any adaptation would involve eyes and teeth because...G-virus). With his better adaptability combined with superior physical strength, better melee weapons in his enormous claws, and incredible Regenerationn, Birkin is just too much for Nemesis at this point. Not that it will be an easy win.

Back