• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton takes on Police Squad! (0-3-0)

Well, one member of Police Squad that is.

Speed is =

This is the William Afton key being used not Springtrap or UCN

Takes place inside the pizzeria. Frank knows something William is inside

Otherwise SBA

WA: 0

Frank Drebi: 3

Inconclusive/Tie: 0

Then I think PG can take this. He is likely the physically strongest in the FNAF Canon, and can easily tear apart Wall level animatronics in seconds, scaling far above skull crushing and being set on fire. He is also is able to sneak up on Freddy, which is a decent stealth feat...though I am not completely sold. I mean guns, minor luck, and skill is hard to contest, though this isn't a straight up fight.

Well, he can't do that here considering he has an inferior lifting strength. He definitely has stealth over Frank but can he deal with Frank's luck? It's not unbeatable by any means and enough skill can beat it but if you have less lifting strength than Frank and probably less AP combined with luck...

Still can do similar damage via AP though. I wouldn't say less AP, as I imagine they are around the same level. The luck doesn't seem to combat applicable the way I understand it, though I apologize I am unfamiliar with the character.

It is combat applicable. It's just beatable. Like henchman have been able to hit him and such and perfectly normal things can happen to him. It's just in the end it usually works for him even when he does stuff completely unintentionally.

Take away luck though and I still believe Frank has the advantage. If William tries to attack him or skull crush him, he can easily hold him off and retrain him until he finds a way to win. AP MAY be similar even though I'm not 100% sure on that

"I was making my way to a pizzeria after learning the culprit was inside. Like a man all by himself for an afternoon, I'd have to go it alone"

Back