• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton fights Death, Straight Up (0-0-0)

I thought this would be a sick idea.

Death finds William's constant resurrections to be absurd, so he decides to confront the rotten rabbit, with the intent of putting him down for good...

Springtrap is used,

Springtrap can use possible abilities,

Death's Abstract Existence is restricted,

Starting Distance is 6.5 m,

Speed is Equalized,

and Battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright.

Springtrap's AP is 5,534,209 Joules

Death's AP is much higher than 1,991,488 Joules, but to an unquantifiable degree

The AP gap is roughly 2.77x

It is not your flesh that sustains me, it is your FEAR:
Oh I just LOVE the smell of FEAR!:
Inconclusive:

SpringTrap_goes_Hard.jpg
DeadyManWalky_1.jpg

So... cocky and overconfident man who overwhelmed a police officer via sheer power vs Guy that plays with his food and stomped a Puss in Boots of all people in both skill and power.

Seems like a fair match, don't it?

Death skillfucks to apsolute hell and back, has much better LS, much better abilities, and really the only thing he doesn't have the advantage in is AP/Dura, this is pretty much a stomp, Afton can't land a hit due to his skill disadvantage and Death can pummel him with his massive skill advantage, not to mention the MULTIPLE hits Afton would have to land in order to win outright

Back