• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wilford has two 10-B keys.

If you mean the second one, none of the abilities Pepe has are combat applicable except for his acid influx, which Warf can likely dodge in 20 different ways (Precog, Time Travel, Teleportation, Intangiblity). Wilford will likely either Reality Warp him, Erases him from time, or just punch him abuncha times, since he is technically fitter than Pepe.

Possibly a stomp for Warf, or atleast super decisive. Wilford's powers are outta his control, so..

No, but Wilford can randomly become intangible or not, so he may or may not be intangible at a given moment.

Zark2099 said:
No, but Wilford can randomly become intangible or not, so he may or may not be intangible at a given moment.
Though you have said before that he he controls this, so no...not random.

anyway

Reality Warping (Restructured an entire room)=Not Combat Applicable

Acausality (Type 1, two Warfstaches can exist in the same point in time with no ill effects, can take someone back in time without affecting their memories)=This likely more duplication or toon force cause we have no evidence that this is the case

Longevity=No evidence of, besides time travel, which isn't really longevity

Teleportation (Teleported around the Detective's apartment in order to unnerve him)=True

Telepathy (Heard the Detective's inner monologue and could speak in his mind)=True

Precognition (Predicted a train ride with the Detective that hadn't happened yet)=Though as Wilford has stated he gets confused with what time he is in so it isn't combat applicable.

Breaking the Fourth Wall (Shows awareness of the camera here)=K

Time Travel (Warfstache is often implied to be able to travel through time)=K, still never shown to be combat applicable

and Intangibility (Walked through the Detective's bullet with no ill effects)=True

Zark2099 said:
Wilford's powers are outta his control, so..
Just because we never saw the character use his abilities offensively doesn't mean he literally can't.

I don't get your logic behind precog not being combat applicable.

Evidence for longevity is that Who Killed Markiplier is canonically set in the Victorian era, and Wilford "Motherloving" Warfstache is in the 60s at the very least. It isn't Time Travel because the Detective has been alive the same time as him, so he definitely has longetivity, and we never see him use Time Travel that way, so the more logical approach was adding that.

The 2 Warfstache at the same point being a description for Acausality is weird to me too. Main reason for that ability was the Time Travel reasoning.

Also, apparently Markiplier TV is canon due to WoG and deleted scenes, so Wilford might get a buff to 9-C I reckon..

I didn't see the complete explanation of Damien. I have seen the explanation for 'Who Killed Markiplier?' And Wilford 'Motherloving' Warfstache.

Explanations kinda ruin the romantic elements of a story to me, so I rarely see 'em

I may watch it, because I feel it will explain the abilities which imo seem a bit wonk atm and tbh the ending seemed to imply he entire thing was just the dying dream or what not of the detective iirc so not sure the abilities would even count.

No, it isn't. Mark confirms it as "letting him relive that moment again" or something like that. The VCR rewinding of that scene and Wilford's dialogue implies them going back in time.

He's still likely physically superior to a teen who sits around all day playing videogames (Ironic). Pepe can't fully damage Warf due to his kinda great avoiding skills.

Back