• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mild Who Killed Markiplier Revision

As of writing this, Wilford Warfstache and Abe Lincoln's tiers are at 10-B, 9-C with weapons. However, I believe this should be changed.

For starters, Wilford is a colonel and Abe is a detective working under the police force. Several other characters use reasons such as "police officers are required be this fit" or similar, there's no reason that Wilford and Abe shouldn't scale to 10-A for this.

Both characters should also have Martial Arts, as these are listed on similar military/police characters as well.

Wilford should also have:

• Teleportation OR Stealth Mastery in his Colonel key ( showcased here )
  • An Unknown with Reality Warping section in his Wilford tier ( There is a feat of him destroying a Wormhole in space, but its yet to be quantified to anything so I'd just leave it like this for now )
  • At least Gifted Intelligence ( While eccentric and seemingly dumb at first glance, Wilford is an esteemed Colonel. He has also evaded the police for several years after the incident at the Manor, and created the W.A.I.A, which has been said to contain scans of his own brain) (source for the brain scan thing here)
  • Possibly Duplication ( Implied here that the masks in the scene aren't actually masks )

also why does abe have toon force

Destroying the wormhole isn't unquantifiable, it's nothing, a wormhole that size is featless. Rest is fine.

Back