• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

Tracer asked me to post this here:

It looks like the user @Hagane_no_Saiyajin vandalized the profile.

I Have reverted the intelligence part tho notable attacks/ technique seems good so I didn't removed that part.
Better ask @Hagane_no_Saiyajin for his reasoning

That seems like a well-intended edit, not vandalism. 🙏

Guess i will just delete everything and slam my head into the wall 300 times
Unadvisable, but slamming your head into the wall isn't against the rules. Editing without permission is vandalism, and therefore is against the rules.

Just keep trying to get staff in threads, ig. There's only so many of us. For now, this isn't a warning, just don't do it again.

Given that they also created a ridiculous page linked below, I think that this seems to be a troll account, just a less blatant one.

Should we permanently ban it?
So what do others here think about this?

I wouldn't call it a troll account (based on just that, at least). It's just a bit strange. I don't see a reason to have such an extreme reaction.

Guess i will just delete everything and slam my head into the wall 300 times
You’re gonna slam your head against the wall over power-scaling ? Let what you said just sink in. 2D drawings and words are affecting you in that way.

We have rules we need to maintain to ensure our pages are presentable. It’s not fair to everyone who makes a CRT and listens to the rules, if we just let you make whatever edits you want.

Send it to my wall. I will look at your CRT.

My apologies. I tend to ping all the administrators in these types of instances. There was no slight intended. 🙏

Left a message on their wall.

The Lich was vandalized by this user

He already vandalized other profiles and got two warnings from @Vzearr and @GarrixianXD
It seems that a relatively new member added several notable abilities to Omori without a content revision thread. The revisions don't look malicious, and a staff member reverted them already, but that member really needs to be informed about content revision threads. I saw on the member's message wall that a similar event occurred on other profiles, but I didn't check them all.
Given that they received previous warnings, and a previous 3 months block, and continued to vandalise almost immediately after it ended, I extended their block time to 1 year this time. 🙏

Given that they received previous warnings, and a previous 3 months block, and continued to vandalise almost immediately after it ended, I extended their block time to 1 year this time. 🙏
The report I gave after the first one you replied this to is about the same person, by the way, so you can ignore it. I didn't know they were blocked before when I made the report.

Back